Help for a friend

Very quickly, who would be the best for the following: a very good friend of mine is getting divorced and hubby just decided to take their autistic son from her to live with him. She has been primary caregiver the sons’ whole life. She is not 100% due to cardiomyopathy and thinks her only way forward is to move in with her mother who she doesn’t get on with about 2 hours drive away. Ex hubby is an abusive dickhead who just assaulted another friend of hers. They haven’t lived together for the last 6 years, boy is 8. I was thinking King Paimon and Marbas. Marbas to improve her health and King Paimon to convince her to stay and fight for custody. He just took her son without asking and it’s really hit her hard. She’s just giving up

1 Like

Sounds like a good combination! :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe add Belial for court stuff?

4 Likes

It’s already sorted, he just hasn’t gone by the agreement and apparently she would have to file in court which at this point in time she just doesn’t have the energy for. She needs to feel better and want to fight for him. I know she will regret not doing it

3 Likes

Oh I see

Yep, went south yesterday. Trouble is she is my best friend and I am really connected to this cause I have been there through all the shit she has gone through with him. Yesterday was a bad day on so many fronts. :anguished:

3 Likes

Well, I’m sorry. … Maybe you could evoke Sekhmet shes very protective and may have something useful to help you.

4 Likes

The person in question is a mormon too, don’t ask lol! Can you imagine if she ever found out I pray to Lucifer :scream:

3 Likes

For healing you could work with House of Kel too.

Maybe try Adramelech? He’s great for inspiring self love and self worth. He could inspire her to fight. He’s like Alvin the Chipmunk on adderall. A real Chatty Cathy and I love him for it.

4 Likes

Raphael and Michael
Raphael and Khamael
Raphael and Mars
Marbas and Marchosias
Marbas and Mars

Honestly Raphael is probably a good bet; he can heal, help in legal matters and kick ass all on his lonesome. When life gives you lemons, offer them to Raphael, lol.

2 Likes