Help Communicating with Andras

So a while ago I made contact with Andras. He gave me a sign that he is working on my request. A few days ago I asked him for update but I have not heard anything. While I know this forum promotes self growth I find my own subconscious desires affect my divination skills.

I know there is a topic for scans and swaps but this isn’t exactly what I’m after. Can someone who has a close relationship with Andras or skills in divination assist with this. I’d be willing to pay a small fee for any assistance provided

1 Like

The more you interact with your working, the more you interfere with it. Although that owl headed bastard and myself don’t have the best history, if you leave him to his work, he will accomplish whatever goal he is set upon.

2 Likes

One of the gods of Goetia pointed out: … Andras It is the Darkness of the disputes that when they arise degenerate into mortal fights …
He himself is said to be very dangerous , is responsible for sowing discord and disputes, feeds the fights between masters and servers; However, his major discipline is to teach how to kill, so he is considered protector and assistant to the murderers in the halls of black magic. It is very volatile, it goes on in anger very quickly, the conjurer must know him before eating ERRORS that could lead to serious sanctions. Although he teaches to kill, his office is more than anything to bring chaos, disaster and devastation where the conjurer also receives part of that projection that he sends to his target, although he asks him not to be harmed as a conjurer, he always ends up screwed and That is what many do not know or turn a blind eye, and why this? Because it’s your thing, it’s your office is your essence. The mental or somatic character of the conjurer changes, remains angry, predisposed to any scenario, very volatile for anything however insignificant it is altered, with rage, uncontrollable anger and permanent discomfort is its energy that remains as waste to each encounter with the summoner.
The mental or somatic character of the conjurer changes, remains angry, predisposed to any scenario, very volatile for anything however insignificant it is altered, with rage, uncontrollable anger and permanent discomfort is its energy that remains as waste to each encounter with the summoner
Respect above all. Always be careful. Until you live closely or in your own life, the precautions given by those who have already gone through unfortunate situations are not followed.
With all respect I save Andras! Great Marques

8 Likes

Thanks for this, however I already knew this about Andras. I did my research on him before summoning him.

1 Like

Thanks for this, however I already knew this about Andras. I did my research on him before summoning him.

Andras is not much of a talker. I suggest to trust him let him do his thing.

2 Likes

I do trust him completely. However I would like the occasional update on the target as I have a zero contact policy with the target

I recently called Andras to go to work for me and made it a point to tell him please don’t come to me, don’t hurt me, my babies, my family and to just go straight to work on my targets. Before this he came to me in a dream and told me he could help me, that’s why I called him the following day. Since I’ve called him I’ve felt a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders, my anger is gone and I have been seeing a ton of signs in the form of owls everywhere…he doesn’t say much he just goes to work :woman_shrugging:t5: I don’t know, maybe just ask him for a sign.

7 Likes

I’ll try contacting him again today and see if I get a sign. If not I hope someone with divination skills can assist.

1 Like

You gotta let him do his job.

Also don’t waste your money on paying someone.

Good luck but instead of asking for an update.
Try to clarify again what you want from him and send him with strong intentions to your target.

1 Like

A further update. So I had planned on contacting Andras last night. However it did not happen. What did happen is a music video that I was listening to earlier in the day spontaneously started playing. I could not tell if it was playing from my computer or phone but nevertheless thought I’d update everyone. No signs of owls yet though

2 Likes

Just because you haven’t been seeing owls, doesn’t mean Andras isn’t on the task. He’s a very silent one…very silent.

1 Like

I found the source of the music it was my work laptop. However no reason for it to play because the laptop was locked and undisturbed. I’m taking it as a sign.

2 Likes

Definitely a sign. Sometimes they give us signs in ways only we can understand.

I believe i have had a sign today that Andras wants me to contact the police to raise counter allegations . This seems like a rather strange sign for a patron spirit of anger, and murder so I must admit I am confused as to what to do.

Sometimes we’re encouraged by the spirits to meet them halfway. This could be his way of getting you to help him get the work done. Are you still having issues with trying to connect with him, and if so, how did you come to the conclusion he’s asking you to do this?

Yes still having issues connecting with Andras. A private prosecution solicitor suggested it today and also a colleague mentioned the police. So as you can see I’m having difficulties as to what do given my difficulty contacting Andras.

1 Like

Things have taken a rather intriguing turn, I found one of my targets other victims. So far I’m still waiting on Andras to decimate my target but it is interesting that we found another one of my targets victims. It makes me think Andras wants me to work more in the mundane.

2 Likes

Another update so I contacted Andras today again because my target still seems to be hurting people. I asked Andras to “feed on my pain” and to “decimate my target within 12 hours”. I got emotional and Andras’s sigil on Youtube became brighter when chanting. Immediately afterwards I got the thought to contact the sister of one of my targets victims, now I had considered this but I was unsure how to do this, I immediately got the thought to discuss the sister’s stolen jewellery. I knew that her jewellery had been stolen but the connection to contact her regarding the stolen jewellery had not occurred to me but now it seems obvious. My gut is telling me to contact the sister in the morning. I will do so and update my findings, I can only presume Andras wants me to do this.

3 Likes