Help! asap!

@anon72564005 it’s cool dude I understand lol. At least I was right about the prick part lol just playin.

No worries, brother. Feel free to browse the rest of the form, if you’re new to Magic, there’s a lot of good resources here for you.

May I also suggest spending some time watching some of EA’s videos on YouTube. There was a few of them that have a habit of causing all sorts of interesting effects in people’s lives simply by watching. I personally have actually been possessed by Lucifer simply by watching one of his videos. The experience was incredible. To this day, I’m thankful that I have his tattoo on my arm.

If you really want to learn about this, you should really call on Lucifer, he will shine light on everything that’s wrong in your life so you can fix it, be warned, Lucifer is a teacher, and his lessons aren’t always Pleasant.

lol… I cracked up(no pun intended)… reading your post…

1 Like

I have a dry sense of humor…:wink:

4 Likes

If you have any references to videos etc. I’ll definitely take the information in and absorb it like a sponge, I absolutely love learning. I actually came by e.a. through orlee stewart on yt. As for Lucifer he is what I would say way too powerful for a newb like me and I say that because I’ve read cases that his energy alone is almost too much for advanced practicing magicians. Now I will admit that I have a tendancy to under estimate myself alot but this time I’m straight up heeding caution from that mac daddy lol.

1 Like

invoke Belial.

This should be a nice kick in the teeth. Watch this, and just let your mind relax and flow with everything that EA does. This is the video that led to my possession.

Even today, I only watch this video if I’m not doing anything that requires my full attention such as driving.

3 Likes

Yeah, King Belial would be a great starter for this guy.

At the very least, to get him at least somewhat squared away from his legal issues, and get him going down a good path.

1 Like

ohhhh… i’ll need to watch this… thanks.

1 Like

Trying small is always good. They do know what a person can take starting out so you should be okay.
The only one I know who can come on strong is King Paimon but they do understand if you ask them nicely to “tone it down”.

For all his gruff Ness, Belial is very conscientious though he probably won’t say it lol.

This sounds like Belial to me already. He is known to handle some situations like this so it seems to be he’s receptive.

When it comes to discarding just make sure you don’t pour it down a drain or flush it unless it’s for something Baneful or to be taken away but otherwise I agree with what everyone already said.
Good Luck, I get the feeling Belial and Astaroth will listen to you.

No problem id love to Pm you how do i do that lol. I knew to forums honestly. And yes its a bad idea gotta be careful :kissing_heart:

1 Like

When you click on his icon you should beable to go to his profile there you’ll see a Message button, hit that and you can send a PM.

i think you’ve been here long enough to have it work but if not you can ask Lady Eva about it.

1 Like

Thanks luv I was lost lol

1 Like