Help! asap!

No reason to be cocky and rude i’m new here. I’m willing to bet someone gave you a break once, even though your coming off as a prick. Oh btw nice Aladdin reference. As the saying goes “don’t talk shit if you don’t know shit.” You should probably choose your words a bit more wisely, I’m not being mean I’m just sayin’. Isn’t one of the guidelines to magick, know what you want and how it will play out? Yes that is a legitimate question. What do I know anyways I’m just a noob. Right?

1 Like

You should use some punctuation…

You want to know why I’m being a prick?
Because whenever a person like you comes on this forum, begging for forgiveness for everything that they’ve ever done, wanting us to use the skills that we’ve worked years to attain, and decades more to master, you want us to come on here and be your personal Genies. That’s the reason behind the Aladdin reference.

Well I don’t work for anyone, and if you’re expecting me to do your dirty work, there’s a price tag to it. If you need me to get you out of trouble with the law via magic, it’s going to cost you. I don’t do volunteer work because the pay sucks.

You mundanes are never going to take the initiative to actually follow through with anything, you have no intention of doing anything more than what you’re used to, you’re never going to pick up a book and read it, you’re never going to attend a sabbat, you’re never going to attend an esbat, you’re never going to do a single ritual in your entire life, but you’re going to expect us to go out of our way to fix all your problems because you created an account.

I’m certain that there are people here who will call on King Belial to fix all your problems, but every single day, mundanes come on here, not because they want to empower themselves, not to fix something that’s wrong with their personal life themselves, they come out here as the Cyber equivalent of a beggar on the corner of the road, holding up a sign that says please help. And if we help you, then was what are you going to do, you’re going to keep the account active, and next time you need something, you’re going to come on here begging again.

Now then, let me extend an olive branch.

This is a Forum dedicated to people teaching each other and sharing experiences regarding empowering our lives through Magic. If this seems like something you might be interested in, basically becoming your own God as is the name of the Forum, there are people here who will teach you for free how to do it yourself. And I guarantee, we will respect you more for following the path, rather than just trying to be a side Observer, and trying to glean some of the benefits from it.

We don’t mind helping, but coming on here in and attempting to force us to fix your legal issues is not our purpose. We all have different purposes for being here, I, personally, I’m here to learn other techniques, and other ways of dealing with these great beings that you called demons.

I suggest that you learn something while you’re here, and if you give it time, maybe you’ll discover that there is something about this path that will actually make you actually want to follow it, and the next time you’re in trouble, you can do your own rituals, get yourself out of trouble, and possibly become insanely wealthy, incredibly popular, or simply live a life of absolute hedonistic pleasure.

I’ve said what I want to say.

TL:DR

Stop begging everyone else to fix your problems, and learn something from The Forum so you can fix them yourself.

9 Likes

So i read some RHP response you’ve gotten this far.

Evoke Belial.
She’s right on that. :wink:

offer him a candle.
Keep it burning the night before trial.

Trust the answer’s being within you.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I don’t think Belial will help. He’s all about personal responsibility and if you’re a dumbass, he’s going to let you suffer the consequences of it.

He said he’s on probation, which means he already had a trial. He was trying to get out of a drug test.

5 Likes

Lol nigga wut is this thread

1 Like

For someone asking for free help without offering to do any work or pay you’re the one being cocky.

He may seem overly rude to you but he’s right, this forum is about self empowerment not filling requests.

You still have not said why it’s an issue about a drug test. Honestly, you should be 100% clean while on parole because, yes they can drop by unannounced if they want.

As I’ve said before you can summon Belial and see what he says but he may or may not help depending on your attitude toward him and the situation.

People are actually trying to help you, we don’t throw money at people, we teach them to make it themselves.

4 Likes

I suggested King B for exactly those reasons. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry thought I posted this already.

Thank you for clearing that up i appreciate it. Now here are your answers. I understand your reference to the cyber pan handlers and tend to agree with you. To some degree I actually find the reference funny but true. I am not a mundane and do have every intention (already started) on learning everything I can. I’m not a bench warmer that doesn’t do a damn thing yet still gets a ring when the team wins the championship.

My biggest problem is finding a demon/entity that I feel “comfortable?” with working with. Tried working with Bune but he refused to work with me for some reason, however did give me references to Belial and Astaroth. My problem with this is that I’m very intimidated by both of them seeing as how, Belial can help with independence, self-sufficiency, and personal accomplishment. On the other hand he is known to deceive all including those who evoke him.

Now on to Astaroth he knows of past and future events, secret things, liberal arts, and the story of creation and the fall of the angels. However he also well lets just say there is ups and down to working with any of them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, just so you know we tend to see these messages a lot, and as you progress you will see how annoying they are. People can be rude to brand new magicians often since it honestly feels like u are giving the same message to the same person over and over again. That plus people assuming you are guilty (which you could or couldn’t be) leads to some pissed off magi. Try to first make sure what you are asking is ok with the rules, then search to see if someone has already talked about it. Good luck in yer ascent

I find it fairly easy to work with lady astaroth. I still refer to her asfemale, mainly because that’s how I hear her voice in my head whenever we speak. She’s very easy to work with, just don’t piss her off, I found out the hard way that she will bitch slap the shit out of you if you get mouthy.

2 Likes

I mean there are already people selling this sort of service and you should ask for how to do something on a forum like this not asking people to do the work for you.

1 Like

Thank you Rohanius and Siconyte for being kind and helpful to me and not ridiculing me like everyone else I was starting to get the shits of it. It was like oh look there is a newbie here lets give him a verbal bitch slap i want my shot because clearly that’s the right thing to do not helping him. Again thank you for everyone that was helpful and kind to me, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

There were only a few who were “rude.”
There is a freer way of speaking on this forum, the longer you’re here you’ll start to see it and realize people aren’t attacking.

Also as @anon90678694 said, there is a flood going on right now of those who can’t be bothered to use the search feature or just want handouts. People are getting tired of it, it’s not personal.

5 Likes

Did you ever pass your test?

1 Like

If Bune proposed you some other Spirits, the least you can do is to research about them and see if their traits click with you. However, you don’t have to work with any of the Spirits she proposed if you don’t feel a connection. There are countless others out there.
Personally I don’t recommend to force yourself to find a specific Spirit just because you feel you have/want to. The best connection comes naturally. So, even if it sounds and might even feel boring at times or that you just have no purpose yet, you could always do other things until that connection happens. And trust me, you will know when that time comes.

1 Like

I give you props for not being a jerk directly behind what was said to you and coming out to be honest about your path! I’m new to magic and just a FYI it’s better to more so ask for help in the best way to do it yourself. Anyone will share experience and tips but to do it for you and not know why is NOT smart for any magician new or old. The reason why it’s not smart is it can back fire on them and now they’re dealing with recovery from the back fire all for helping someone else.

Keep up your path :grin:

1 Like

@Anassa I am researching them hence belial and asaroth. I’m a very meticulous person when it comes to certain things in my life and this is most certainly one of them. I’m not exactly the joe schmuckatelli that’s gonna rush in to these things. Thank you for your advice. @chi what ended up happening was my po never even bothered with testing because she knows i’m being raped by the state.@Cecequeen Thank you for understanding my situation, also thank you for reminding me of why spell casting for others is a really bad idea. You should pm me and we can share what we have learned so far.

@everyone I have a question that i have yet to find a direct answer to. I have utfse to no direct avail. Offerings as far as water, alcohol, food or any “perishable” how should I discard the offerings, and how long of a period of time to wait till discarding?

2 Likes

Depends the practitioner, its anywhere between few hours to few days until the offering start going bad. Personally I leave them for 24h.
The discarding also depends the practitioner. If its liquid I’ll pour it on soil. Under a tree or in a flower pot. If its food I’ll bury it the same way.

2 Likes

Okay cool, I was thinking that would be the best way to do things. I did see someone said about leaving it for 24h but I wanted a second opinion. Thank you for verifying that.

1 Like

Depending on their surroundings, whenever you do your ritual, take disposable items that you’re not going to keep. Remember to treat the entire encounter as welcome a friend to your house. Whenever you bring her friend to your house, generally, you want them to be able to eat and be happy. So a few disposable glasses, a bit of wine, maybe something to eat, maybe even a few offerings to show your Goodwill, although it isn’t strictly necessary, it is a nice gesture. Whenever you get done with your ritual, leave the items there, preferably using quickly biodegradable materials.

Dude, you’re a noob, you came in here with a noob request, and I treated you as such. But it was never any harm meant. I was just having a bit of fun, plus I’m a dick. You’ll get used to it.

2 Likes