Hello

Hello all,
I’m a married 33 yr old man and father of 2.I new to this place but have always been involved or associated with a form of Black Magick. My parents being from the West Indies have always dabbled in this type of Magick and their parents before them and their parents before them, so I guess I was kind of born into it.
I was 7yrs old and my Parents bought a home, The second night in the home was the first night I slept in the room which we later found out years later someone had committed suicide in, being that it took a day for everything to be unpacked, dressers,clothes ,toys etc. Their was a built in bed in the room and I was laying down about to go to sleep and I started masturbating. I looked to the right which was a wood grain wall and the design in the wood started to dance or move like how you see Egyptian people depicted in movies or cartoons, I stopped masturbating and I looked at this for about 8 to 10 seconds I looked to my left and that was the first time I saw her. She had on a white dress, Blondish brown hair which was shoulder length, she was early 20’s not older than 25, you could not see through her like in the movies (she looked like a person you would meet in the flesh or a living person). I covered from head to toe while screaming and screaming for my mom and dad, it took about 2 mins before they came up to my room as I was screaming and crying I told them a woman was in my room and they were telling me No while I was telling them Yes their was and they took me to sleep in their room. This was the first time I saw her. I thought someone had broken into my home and tried to kidnap me…I could not distinguish what I was seeing from a real person.I saw this woman and heard her (as in footsteps) for 2yrs straight everyday before going to an Obeah woman who was able to trap her in a bottle from Guyana. I never believed in a God or any Creator before seeing this person who had committed suicide in our home. I’ve been looking for answers a long time and am now putting pieces together and making sense comparing to what I’ve seen and experience and on how or who this Obeah Woman was working with in order to trap this spirit.
Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

Welcome.

Do you pactice any form of magick yourself?

1 Like

I’m currently studying some of L.W DeLaurence, Crowley and some Goetia. I must admit I am scared too…Even as a 33yr old man, Husband and Father I still sleep with the lights on or stay up until sunrise before sleeping for a few hours…

3 Likes

You don’t have to do “black magick” or work with demons etc to get results, there are white light paths and natural methods based on paganism and so on as well. Thsoe are as effective, and in some cases more so, especially if that’s the thing you can study with excitement, not fear, and throw all your faith and force behind.

2 Likes

I want to study Obeah but it’s very limited material so I’m basing these books off my experience with the Obeah woman. I would like to be the best and being the best calls for me to be able to work with both if need be and overcome my fear. I never would get into something and not want to know or fully understand how everything works. I see this as an important part of learning.

1 Like

It’s not related to Obeah but this might be useful to you, as a manual for metaphysics. It helps iron out a lot of seeming paradoxes within magick: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

3 Likes

I was molested, beaten and starved as a child (Not by my parents) but family members before seeing the Ghost/Soul/Spirit. Could these misfortunes had help play a role or glitch me out to be able to see her? I wasn’t seeing other Spirits only her. I’ve seen other things through out the years of my life such as Orbs, Shadows of figures and also in the mirror at night, chatter such as a group of people talking but unable to understand what their saying, electronics going on and off, but never anything like her again. I ran through her one time and jumped down a fleet of steps, I remember when I ran through her it felt like i was walking through a heavy wind.

1 Like

Sorry to read that.

It’s some risky territory to imply major trauma is a gateway to magickal ability, and I’m not certain it’s correct (it may damage far more people than it alters), but I do know a lot of magicians either had traumatic events or simply a lot of unhappiness, maybe illness or an accident, in early life.

It seems you have natural ability to perceive spirits and energies, so training that is going to be reasonably easy for you. :+1:

2 Likes

I assumed I have some kind of gift or curse because when I met the Obeah Woman in Guyana she turned and looked at my mom and said “This boy can see” I never knew why me and always thought it was probably due to my misfortunes and someone something felt sorry for me, I never believed in a creator because I thought how could God let this happen to me if he loved me and that their is no God…When I saw her the Ghost/Spirit/Soul…i started to believe.I didn’t go looking for it and don’t know why me, but I did start to put the pieces together of death and from what I’ve seen and learned through reading years later. If you suicide your stuck somehow, I know that 100% I’ve seen it and that was not read in any book.

1 Like

When you develop some techniques to harness your skills you’ll be able to start asking those questions, from spirits, perhaps your own guardians, ancestors, etc.

The answers will usually be revealed in layers, each one feeling like the final answer, then you realise there’s more, but you will be able to find out things which are helpful, it seems you have all the ability needed and just need some ways to focus this. :thinking:

My strong advice is to try to find a spirit to mentor you, it could be the animal spirit in core shamanoc method, or a known classical god, major demon, or angel, whatever kind of spirit you feel in your heart is the coirrect direction for this next stage.

Bael is an honourable and wise demon so I’m going to namedrop him, this post has a sigil many people find opens very easily and some info from other members as well: Enlil, Ba'al, Baal, Bael, Bel, Beelzebub, Beelzebuth POST IT HERE! - #9 by Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Do you mean the Kybalion link? (NOT Kabbala, which is something different)

The link opened fine for me just now. Did you receive an error when you tried?

1 Like

Yes it did work, I didn’ see the open button.

1 Like

I never knew kabbala and kybalion were different Thank You, it seems like theirs so much different religions in this thing called Magick.

1 Like

Kybalion describes a set of spiritual principles said to govern the universe, and Kabbalah is a system of mysticism that tries to provides a map for the structure of existence.

3 Likes

It’s amazing to find people who actually studied this and are speaking this so openly about it on forums. I always thought this would have been lost in time. My perspective has changed a lot just by being on this forum and speaking to it’s members. It was always looked down and practiced in secrecy in the West Indies and if caught is punishable by death. Now I know there’s other like me, and I don’t feel so alone in the world.

3 Likes

I must admit, I had an ignorant perspective on this Magick thing…thinking all others such as white,black, Santeria etc is all a gimmick and that Obeah was the one and only true type of sorcery until about 2years ago when I was looking for videos about obeah and looking at Black Magick as possibly a form of it…I stumbled upon Mr.Koetting’s YouTube channel and videos was listening to many with nothing happening ,but one video I stumbled upon which made me a believer that he is not a Con. I don’t remember the video but it was one that had to do with demonology…I didn’t do anything just went to bed when I heard a thunder roll of someone speaking…it scared me to the point where my eyes were wide open while this is going on. The voice in the thunder roll lasted for about 7 seconds or less. Their was no rain or thunder that night, it was clear weather. I could not make out what the voice was saying because I was too shocked.

1 Like

Has any of you experience this voice that speaks with a thunder roll or has any idea of who that could be?

1 Like

Well, Odin? Azazel? Pazuzu?

There are many Storm Gods.

Maybe this can help you identify it better. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

The voice came with a Thunder Storm. As weird as it sounds

Azazel, I believe the name was this one