Hello

Very glad I found you guys! Im fairly new to Magick. Im 20 years old and love to make music SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

1 Like

Hi @YUNGDMT ,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

1 Like

Welcome @YUNGDMT Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck. This post says nothing, and does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in your posts being removed and your account suspended until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Thank you

@YUNGDMT please respond on this or the topic about Bune with some more info as requested, many thanks! :+1:

It helps us and it’s a very important forum rule. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have been interested in spirituality and magic my whole life.I just very recently started studying Geotia sorcery. I am 20 years old and really started working on my astral sensitivity ( if thats the right word) when I started smoking weed and dabbling in psychedelics in high-school. I also started digging very deep into rap music and rappers like the late CAPITAL STEEZ and UNDERACHIEVERS led me to a different way of life. I’ve been lurking on the forums for a couple months now.

Not to get incredibly personal but I think Lucifer has been guiding me/ putting his stake in me since highschool. I unfortunately think i’ve had a problem with succubus and have had sexuality since I was 5 years old, however very few partners mostly just masturbation which I am just now getting a grip of @ age 20. My dreams have always been crazy and I defiently have a few stories with her. I would love to work closely with a select few Geotia “demons” as well as work on my third eye, shamanism and other rituals as I better understand magick. So in some ways Im very very fresh and in other ways I feel experienced @Lady_Eva

That being said I don’t plan on writing a bunch of fantasy, which some people seem to enjoy and I don’t blame them. I do plan to make art for said spirits however, I’m not here to write fan-stories. Im here to learn Magick. I also see some minimal truth in Christanity and a little more in Judaism, but I do not worship it in any way and believe it is like an opiate/illusion most of my ancestors have passed down. My ancestors were from the area of england and I believe at least a few of them practiced Magick and passed it down as well. I currently live in NEW ENGLAND and I believe this place has its own energy on both sides of spirituality. A few bible belts and a few witches in these woods, yet i live in one of the least religious states. ITS ALL VERY COOL to me!

2 Likes

Welcome & Thank you @YUNGDMT for sharing more about you…your experiences and your interests :blush:

1 Like