Hello!

My name is Lola and I am hoping to learn new things I have read many books digital and paper and always willing to feed my brain more and more magical knowledge. I’m still trying to get the hang of things but will post and like and make discussions as so as I figure it all out yall have a very good evening!:kiss:

3 Likes

Welcome.

What kind of magick do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

2 Likes

I have practiced sigil magick I enjoy doing the tarot, horscopes.I have also practiced sex magick I know that some of us do not like calling what I do dark magick cause it is how u perceive it. I have been doing this for about 10 years. I am still new to alot of things I have been learning. I have read the satanic bible and the satanic witch by Anton Levay. I am intrested hoodoo and voodoo just alot of different things.i will start posting things for discussions and questions cause I do have alot of things to say I apologize it took so long for a response I couldn’t figure this out and I cant find the place where I can complete our new user tutorial… it’s all so new to me… but any assistance would be appreciated!

2 Likes

Well hello to you too, Is that kiss for me ?:wink:
From Davenport to DesMoines stopping in Iowa City! Staying the hell out of Cedar Rapids city though.

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to balg sis nice to always get new faces or ppl on here

1 Like

Thank you!:black_heart:

1 Like

Hello am new here this my first time and i believe this write up is my second and i hope am welcome

Hope u would mind me learning from u

@gift_chima Please post your own introductory thread, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like