Hello

Hi, I am Zach. I used to practice Taoism’s Neidan, some kind of alchemy in Eastern tradition. LHP and Neidan are seemed alike to me because both of them are chasing for becoming a living god. However, Neidan is a self-development that it doesn’t involve with God or Godness in practice. I consider it as a really lonely path and a very hard path because there is no help from the other side. Now, I’m trying to practice LHP and Qliphoth. I picked up “The Black Witch: A Grimoire of the Demonic Tongue” and " Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis: 18 Flames of Initiation & Lessons in Godhood" a few days ago. I’d like to stick with them for a long time.

I have many astral traveling experiences, although I can’t tell whether they are real or not. What I can share is that “Relax” is the key. I also have some pathworking experiences with “Lucifer and The Hidden Demons: A Practical Grimoire from The Order of Unveiled Faces” written by Theodore Rose. Nothing big has happened yet, it still need more time to manifest. Or maybe I am not sharp enough to realize it. We’ll see.

That’s all. Looking forward to digging deeper in this path. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !!

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes