Hello

How much time do you suggest to wait before starting with the evocation itself? Cause I don’t really want to wait to much time

Become familiar with Sallos and excited at the idea of summoning him; imagine yourself in his presence, seeing and talking with the spirit. This may take from under 1 hour to some days; in this case, meanwhile, you may also continue with some occult study and training.

I already feel ready about the evocation, I’m just scared about the LRBP part, because I haven’t practiced it before and I don’t want to do something wrong.
And I don’t know if I may be ready to evoke after just a single try of the banishing method but at the same time I don’t want to “lose” many time.
But I also think that what matters is not the quantity of the day of training but the quality. Tell me if I’m wrong
Sorry if I appear a bit repetitive

EA Koetting’s version of LBRP is simpler: Qabalistic Cross + drawing the Pentagrams, stabbing them at the center and vibrating the names of the Archangels, then there is the concluding part.
This ritual (in any version) provides a bridge for summoning, because that of the archangels is a minor evocation. Or since you’re about to contact a demon (but it doesn’t matter so much) it’s possible to leave out the Qabalistic Cross, draw 4 inverted pentagrams and call out demonic names (Belial/north, Leviathan/west, Lucifer/east, Flereous/south; another option is the 4 demonic gatekeepers).
Besides calling out an elemental spirit it’s also possible to visualize a generic figure either angelic or demonic, depending on the aforementioned choice.

3 Likes

Welcome @Happybunny

You said you are a total beginner, so does that mean you have no experience at all?

If that is the case, then what have you done to properly prepare yourself for an evocation? Evocation is an advanced magical skill. Despite what you may read on the internet, it is not something one can do without practice. Do you have the ability to actually communicate with the spirit you are evoking?

Yes, as I said, I’m a total beginner and this is the reason why I’m not jumping into evocation without asking questions and in a reckless way. I’m reading as much as possible I can find.

How can I communicate with a spirit without evoking him?

Thank you for the further information given

1 Like

You can petition the spirit. It’s kinda like writing a letter to a spirit.

1 Like

Even in this case do I need the LRBP?
And are the results good?

No, you do not need to do the LBRP with a petition.

Perfect.
So, in case I get a response I can, slowly, think about start evoking?

Thank you for the help, oc

Tbh I don’t think you will touching evocation for a while. Don’t rush it. Do it on your own speed.:heart:

Of course, I do not want to rush. I know it’s not a game

1 Like

Here is a short tutorial on how to do a petition:

As for evocation, you will need to spend some time developing your ability to see and hear spirits before you can have any success in evoking them to physical appearance. It’s easier to evoke them to presence, but that still requires the senses to know when they are present.

1 Like

Thank you, actually I was already reading this topic of yours :))

So, resuming:
A. For the petition spell I do not need any kind of protection?
B. I can do a petition even if I can’t already hear spirits(?)

The answer to both questions is yes.

Thank you so much for your time

Do you guys have a link to EAs LBRP?

For now I only found his newsletter entry, where the ritual is the standard version

there was/is also a video where, if I remember well, there is a modification; he vibrates the names of the Archangels (Raphael, Michael…) instead of the God Names.

1 Like