Hello to everyone.(especially Metalheads

Hello to everyone.My name is Dima or Dimitris.I am here to find someone who is not had red WiccašŸ˜‚and consider himself an educated person on the issue of magick now.My hobby is to get my hands at REAL magick books or people who realy knows something.After the flood 12years ago,I lost EVERYTHING!(Even all the Heavy Metal vinil,cassettes and cd)ā€¦Books?I even donā€™t remember how they were called,cause many was only torn pages which was in my interests.Which by the way are to make my life easier and more interesting with the use of nagick.White black,maybe only a sigil or a ritualā€¦If I remember correctly a friend of mine lend me the Necronomicon(?)a book with so difficult ingredients to perfect something,or in some cases I was too scared to call something from the other world.This is what I searcs.The real deal.Alister Crowley-not Copperfield,Wiccans or members from the so called Church of Satan.(my opinion is that they are show-offs and actors).Thatā€™s why I searched for a sigil,to see from where are you getting them and if you have some which are worthwhile making).
Thank you and :love_you_gesture:.

1 Like

Hello Dimitri, I see that you are from Greece.

My name is xristoforos and I am from Cyprus. Glad to see you here :grinning:

You still have books? If so which oneā€™s are your favourites or use itā€™s contains the most, I myself really like the book of Azazel by Koetting.

I listen to metal too, my favourites are behemoth and dissection.

Welcome @Dimitris_Agelis

Do you have any practical experience in magick yourself?

If you do, what have you practiced, and how long did you practice?

Not really.Only astral projection and opening 3rd eye.But I was afraid to go to the ā€œreal dealā€,like evocation deamons"(sorry for my bad English), some other stuff,I was unable to find the ingredients,or some rituals needed time,total solidarity-(monk style of life) which I couldnā€™t doā€¦in
Also a big change in my life happened,when one of my good friends(practicing only black magick),which I really donā€™t know where he dig up those books,sadly at 34 his idiot parents,put him a nut house till now,he reached 45ā€¦Ok,I know nobody would believe me,but bringing rain in 15min,on a sunny day,make the waiter think that we payed-and some again which I witnessed my self,was like a joke for him.But what he was doing alone at after hours,he wouldā€™v even tellā€¦That he really start"changing",we all noticed after some time and I canā€™t describe what!Letā€™s say he started doing and saying some very weird stuffā€¦(I donā€™t know what was happening at night-he told us all to goā€¦What would happen if he continued practicing on whatever he was doing)-but when I learned that he is locked up,I said-ā€œok,heā€™lost it a littleā€™!I see people on the streets,much worseā€¦
But I donā€™t knowā€¦In the back of my mind,probably I am just a chickenshit-cause just PARTS of his books,he lend me-with a black heart-to go and copy at some bookstoreā€¦In one,I even did an 'interview"to the beautiful girl working thereā€¦(but better when the guy brought at night,a fkin big owl,to come from NOWHERE and sit next to usā€¦:poop:&run)!
So.ā€œNoā€,but I want to start gradually and only from things that really can be made.Not by some"smartass"other claims heā€™s Jesus,or so many cults or sects,based on the teaching from books theyā€™ve wrote THEMSELVES,or st best 50years old.No.I search the real ancient"lost"burned,etc.(how much the flood fked meā€¦I have nothing left.The doors are gone,what books):sob:
Thatā€™s allā€‹:innocent::joy:!Sorry for the essay-would try be shorter next time.(just want to get dark tooā€‹:yawning_face:)
P.S.dont get very angry,but the"Church of Satanā€-is a scam,or an unsuccessful try,to do whst Crowley made in Italy(?)!..Even the nameā€¦fkā€¦:rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:ā€¦:clown_face:!..
P.S.2 GREAT BUTTON to"undo"!But how to delete one word?It says itā€™s a link somewhere,but totally irrelevant hereā€¦

Ooooh man! Vinyls and cassettes, thatā€™s harsh! I feel for you.
Welcome here! \m/

1 Like