Hello to all!

So, I hope you guys don’t mind but I’m gonna dive right into this :v::upside_down_face:

I prefer to be called Liz and live in the east coast. Yatukih Sorcery and Luciferian Magick are my two primary focuses, though my magick’s are still being developed for I am new to the LHP. To add a quick thought regarding these two, I feel that they allow a solid foundation with the ability to incorporate and adapt other workings, to complement and enhance the two primaries.

So, help in everything is always invited and I encourage those who would like to share their experiences and insight, to please do :hugs: :+1: Specifically, the areas that I do need assistance in are proper sigil use. Mainly, when to know the proper time to release and close the sigil. I have no desire to insult the ancients and am cautious with my approach as to display respect. What I question regarding this topic is, can you go entirely by feel and instinct alone? My experiences with working with the sigils and their respected names has provided amazing success, though I know I need to honor them in a much more proper way.

The only areas of magick that I feel confident providing help with would be Divination. The tools that I have used the most with great results are pendulum scrying, tarot, and runes. This particular type of practice I have been able to do since my childhood and was nurtured by my family to explore this area of myself; to which if I may add, am forever grateful for.

Added Note: I’ve said this in a previous post and would like to say it again, I thank everyone here and am very excited to have the opportunity to learn from all of you; thank you to the whole community!

6 Likes

Peace, Liz.
Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Thank you Sentinel! :hugs: I appreciate you taking the time to comment and hope that you’re having a good evening/day? lol

Welcome!

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you Xendrath! I’m like a kid in a candy shop right now, can’t get enough. Hope you’re having a good evening/day? lol

Welcome to the forum. Nice intro! Heres some basic info for sigil use How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God you can find all kinds of stuff with the search bar too. :grin::metal:

1 Like

FANTASTIC! Thank you very much and I appreciate your help! :hugs::+1::raised_hands:

Anytime :smile:

1 Like