Hello to all

Spoiler alert: this is easily going to be the worst introduction this site has ever seen. Close your eyes and look away. You’ve been warned.

Now with that out of the way…I, um, don’t know what else to say. Making an introduction thread, anywhere on the Internet, has never been something I’ve been decent at.

All right, so I’m brand-new to everything this place is all about–magick, the occult, spirits, this, that, that, this, you name it. Certainly I know of them, just not so much about them. But now that I’m here and have had a glance at the forums, boy, I’ll be learning more than I could ever hope to.

To be truthful, I did register specifically to summon a succubus, but with such a wealth of knowledge here on what seems to be everything, I think I can also learn to broaden my horizons a little.

See you good people around!

5 Likes

Welcome @BlueMagic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcom.

That was far from a bad introduction, have seen way cringer.

Everyone has to start somewhere. There is lots of info in the archives and if you can’t find what you are looking for there, don’t be afraid to ask. Someone might have an answer for you.

We don’t bite… well most of us don’t. :wink:

4 Likes

Ha! Welcome :metal:t4:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello and welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

What is it that you are looking for when summoning a succubus?

Do you want a long lasting relationship or a one night stand?

You should think about this before you summon a succubus. I have one myself and she is great, but that is my experience; we’re about one month in. Anyways

Read this for a means of summoning

It will tell you what to do but, heed warnings. These are very emotional beings they are not to be used as a means to bang a spirit and leave. I do not recommend a one night stand.

Have a good one, steer clear from the dogma, and be safe; do research on the forum. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, Noob (Saibot)!

Oh, no, no. Not a one night stand. Nothing so horrible and shallow. I want to find love with a succubus–a long-term romantic relationship. What I’ve read here, with some of you guys with your succubi, is simply incredible. I hope to have something like that one day.

I’m happy you and your lovely girl are going well, and I hope that continues for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the nice welcomes, by the way, peoples. You guys are great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes