Hello There!

I’m new to this forum as a user,but I’ve read some posts so far,so here’s my introduction.
I’m a chicken qabalist,chaos magician and hermeticist who is starting to work with the Goetia through the Demons of Magick Book.Now that sounds pretty chaotic.
I’ll be posting some of my experiences and spells here.

I’m also getting used to the Tarot

4 Likes

Welcome @king_R

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

So far I’ve only created a magical servitor and tried a spell from chicken qaballah.Apart from this,I’ve used some knowledge of tantra for sex.I stopped being an armchair occultist recently

So…that answers neither of my questions :joy:

1 Like

In that case,Brazil and 2 years

1 Like

So you have been off the armchair for two years? Or you were studying for two years and got off the armchair much more recently?

What brings you to BALG?

1 Like

I’ve done one spell for personal reasons became an armchair.I’ve recently decided to dedicate myself more to my path.This forum seems to be a non judmental place where occultist exchange information.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Are you pursuing anything in particular? Most of us around here are primarily devoted to evocation.

1 Like

I want more power.By power I mean getting what I want in life,not being limited by what most people would call possible and impossible.Getting the girls I want and improving my art,also having adventures.

1 Like

Hi there, welcome to the forum :wave:t4:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is really helpful here.

1 Like