Hello, new to the forum <3

First of all I want to say I’m so excited to have found a forum such as this one. This is my first time joining any such a type of forum as I have not found any online social interacting platforms that I think are worth the time…
My story is too long to tell and I’m honestly so devoted to it that I don’t want it to just get washed away lol XD. But I will say that my life changed completely when I started searching for and was given knowledge. I am dedicated to nothing but my ascent and nothing has been able to get in my way. I’m hoping to make friends with people of a like mind, as none of my former friends made the cut. I’m a recently graduated doctor and very well rounded individual who loves to learn, share, and grow. My current vision is that of a sanctuary which continues to unfold each day. I have no one in my life that is of the magickal path or understands its complexity, and it is my obsession so I am attempting to surround myself with people who I think are awesome. <3

Welcome! Is there anything you have specific interests in, are drawn to?

Welcome @Sarit425

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

This is a very important part of a proper introduction, and your post really tells us nothing about your experience, so please answer the questions. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in any subsequent posts being removed until our rule is respected.

Hello, I will probably delete my post and start over. I saw a template as to which topics would be good to cover, but I can’t find it anymore. I just have a long story is all. Apologies I will work on expanding my history.