Hello needing advice

Let her go, dude . . .
. . . or try your luck with Lucifer Amaymon.

I do not have a sigil for her specifically but I do remember her name and face it’s about the only thing I’ve thought about the past few years

Do you think Lucifer could help with such a task? I can’t truly let her go it’s a rather sick obsession to be frank and I’d be willing to do ANYTHING to get her back literally ANYTHING

Ok so its a spirit as thought am I right or not? :thinking:

No no no this is an ex a physical person I’ve never been with a spirit that I’m aware of

This may help.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll take care to read over it quite thoroughly

1 Like

I suggest doing the opposite. If it is an obsession, it is unhealthy for you. A love reversal may be the best thing you could do. Getting the aid of Asmodeus, may prove to cause more of an unhealthy obsession. If it works, it would not be based on true love, it would result in things of a sensual nature and lust. Unless that’s what you’re aiming for.

1 Like

This demon can also be one of the trickiest to work with. Good luck!

1 Like

Well it’s a lot more complex than that I think just having another opportunity in her life would be the greatest joy I could ever receive

Compatibility could be an issue. I truly believe that if two people are well suited astrologically speaking and have the right chemistry, they will naturally be drawn to each other. If this is true, the right circumstances must occur, such as a meeting of some sort. This can be done with magick, but love spells are very dangerous. I refuse to do them for anyone. But setting a situation up where to will have a meeting with this girl can be done, however going against free will with love can cause you and her a host of problems! Anything and everything tends to go wrong. So…simply try a pink candle with attraction or come to me oil, and draw the person to you, then let the chips fall where they may. Be willing to accept the answer the universe gives.

1 Like

Lucifer Amaymon is not Lucifer. He can get done what needs to be done.

1 Like

Could you perhaps elaborate some or point me towards where I might find his sigil? It sounds like you have experience with him

Hi Mace, another way to work it out by the help of djinn. There are several things you can work out to bring lost lover back by the help of djinn. But first let me inform you, based on my experience, even if you succeed, it will not be permanent solution unless she (your ex lover) really wants to.

Please be aware that the more powerful djinn we used to alter the free will of our ex, will become more dangerous to her also in the long run. Most severe case is, it can cost her sanity.

1 Like

Hi any links or refrences as to how I could work with Djinn? That would be most helpful

Hey man I can understand the want to have things told to you by reliable sources. but the search function exists for a reason. Look up what you are asking first. And its always ok to post on old threads If you have questions related to the specific topic

1 Like

Quite right, my apologies!

1 Like

No problem lol.

1 Like

Funny :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Mace,

You can try by this method, it’s quite simple for a start.

1. Preferably at night, in a room by yourself, dim the light. Burn a candle, red candle if you can. Burn at least two incense sticks, they like strong smelled incense. If you can, offer cooked chicken meat or lamb or goat meat, fried or roasted. Just a cut not a whole. Prepare some salt, pour it into a plate or bowl. Get a medium sized leave, any leave will do, palm sized leave. Start by concentrating and call the djinn. You’re gonna feel like sudden presence, but don’t be afraid. Djinn has many ways in presenting itself, if you hear voices or even better they will presence in front of you. Be aware that many times in my experience that djinn presence itself in a dark and quite tall form. Speak your purpose, speak her name and show her photo. Then let the candle burn by itself, keep the offering just the way it is and you sleep on that room.

2. Wait for another night, go to the nearest river, grab the leave, write your name and your ex. You can use spidol marker, any color will do. Then fold the leave, tie it with anything you can. Then throw it to the river.

3. Use the salt by pouring it on the road she usually walk.

Keep us update for the result if you try this ok :blush:

Sorry for my English, I’m not too good at writing in English.

1 Like