Hello I need help please

[quote=“charles9, post:28, topic:7326”][quote=“succupedia, post:12, topic:7326”]It doesn’t make it any better by being dogmatic about Lilith like that, does it? You just put fuel to the fire, grasping the myths and legends, rather than seeing her as someone with the ability to be benevolent and helpful to others.

Just as much as she is dark and demonic, she is also powerful in the divine current. It might be a rare spectrum of her, but it’s there. But the only one who can open that current of hers, is the one working with her. :)[/quote]Thank you. Putting more fuel to the fire is one of my specialties. Burns away the dross/bullshit so we can all get to the heart of the matter just a little faster:) All of what’s been said about lilith maybe true, but ignoring that she IS an adversarial spirit is a wonderful way of going about getting my balls ripped off:) Here’s some more fire. Seph maybe she’s trying to show you that blindly following anyone even her is foolish. So maybe just maybe, the best thing for you to do right now is to get away from all of them. tell that cult that you don’t need them in your life. And call up Lilith and say I don’t NEED YOU in my life anymore, you fucking WHORE!!. and deal with the fallout from that. If you agree to become anyone’s or anythings slave, you should not be surprised when you become there bitch. Thank on it;)[/quote]

If we are to believe that at the heart of it all, we are the absolute sovereigns of our own being and becoming, then the will of the individual is ultimate for the individual.

I would phrase charles9 suggestion differently of course.

I would say, if you desire this to be over, something like: “Our business is concluded and our contract dissolved, by my will. This is non-negotiable.” End ritual.

As there is no higher authority over the individual than the individual themselves, your will is what maintains, or voids any contract, pact, agreement, etc, because all of those require the active and ongoing consent of more than one party, and is basically just a representation of that mutual consent.

The contract is just a symbol; it is the consent that holds the two parties together. With consent withdrawn, there is no longer a symbol for it, thus the contracts influence which is an illusion to begin with, fades away.

Now of course your sentiments about whether doing the above is honorable or not, will vary with person to person, and will have consequences in that other entities may now be reluctant to engage with you in agreements, because you pulled the trump card on them, so to speak, and you may be on your own at that point.

But its an option.

As is renegotiating.

Or just biting the bullet and fulfilling your agreement.

Its really up to you.

I see, you have chosen to experience servitude via your own free will. That is a perfectly legitimate path to experience, but it seems you want that path to be a certain way, which Im thinking may conflict with what the path actually entails.

If you dedicate yourself to a concept, whether it be good, evil, honor, creation, destruction, chaos, order, servitude, anything, you fulfil your dedication through using your means (your concept) AS your ends in and of themselves.

To follow a path of good, you must DO good without thought of the end result. You do good to people who do not deserve it, because doing good is the end result itself. Doing a good act, no matter to who, fulfils your dedication to that concept.

Likewise, if you are dedicated to servitude, then serving is both the means, and the ends. It does not matter who you serve, only that you serve.

Doing this strictly propagates your concept throughout reality.

If you live in honor for example, then honor lives and expands through you. The simple act of living it, for its sake, both expands it and fulfils your own dedication to it. Choosing when to be honorable, and when not to be honorable, is not following a path of honor. It is following a path of whatever feels best at the time, which Im going to say will lean heavily towards selfishness, exactly the thing you do not want to propagate.

The same applies for any concept you dedicate yourself to, if that is the path of your choosing.

You choose to serve, well then to walk that path, you must serve. Serving is its own end, and choosing who to serve is antithetical towards that end.

1 Like

Yes that does make sense and that is what I thrive for. To follow the path no matter which conditions or whatever comes across in that path. Sometimes though it shakes my existence because of the way humans are made feelings and emotions are deeply rooted inside every human and even though we learn how to turn them off…they are always there…so when I experience certain things that go against everything I believe it brings all those switched off emotions and feelings and exposes them. Being me in a state of confusion that is derivative from whatever has happened that goes against my beliefs makes it harder to control those emotions and so on…belief though is what makes me follow through and be stronger. .but then I am only human.

Seph I’ve never said this before to anyone on here as my only advice, but I think you would do well to see if you can book a professional consultation with E.A. or Nate Bales, or S. Ben Qayin, this just came into my mind when I was reading through your thread (I’ve been pretty busy so kind of held off once I saw the thread growing, because it’s your first set of posts here and I wanted to make sure I read them without distractons).

I think you need a human intermediary who’s working on a professional basis, who you can trust and talk to as a person, not “just” words on a screen (NOT that there’s anything wrong with replies on here, and I know forum members do usually try to bring their best advice and ideas to threads like this) - I promise you I’m NOT reccomending that because I get any kickback or anything silly like that, in truth I don’t even know these guys, I’ve PM’d Nate a couple of times but never spoken to E.A. or S.B.Q, but I feel very strongly that a proper consultation with one of them might be the answer here.

It all seems a bit of a tangle and the presence of these people you’re in a group with is placing human peer pressure on you which is making it harder to find the truth about the best way forward.

[quote author=Seph link=topic=7695.msg81572#msg81572 date=1457515051]
I have no problem in sharing that is also why I’m here.
I’d say it is a bit personal because I’ve made a choice I know not a lot of people would do but I do feel it’s the right choice. By making this pact I agreed to something I didn’t really know what it meant. Today I do and it scares me because some of it shakes my foundations so deeply that I get lost and confused. See I took demonolatry a bit too far. I asked to be her servant to learn how to become the best I can and to serve her with my abilities. She accepted this and she has driven me in a path of servitude that to be honest most persons would not be able to deal with. I know a lot of persons would’ve given up by now and I didn’t I keep pushing forward. I keep believing. This group though, that I am part of I am not part of it by choice. She sent me here and as it seems I have no choice. I find it easier to deal with demons then humans sometimes and that depresses me, it makes me really angry sometimes and other times I just can’t take bs…from this group of persons. The problem resides in the fact that lilith has sent me to be of help to a person of this group so for me to achieve my goals. To finalise my pact I have to stay with this person. I have to help this person and it’s only because of this person that I am part of this satanic group and for that I also by natural order had to help the group. It’s frustrating. .I can’t see why would lilith make me go through all this with these persons!it’s just plain horrible sometimes…but according to what they say in the group. It is all a plan…and I am part of that plan…I just can’t see how…and no one will explain me…no one will help me and since I’m in this group I feel a bit like I’ve lost my connection with lilith. I really don’t know what to do anymore.
Do you know who the person is you’re supposed to help?

?

A question: Lady Eva made a great suggestion … To book a consultation with a Magus. Perhaps you are looking at this from a romantic view…
If you feel you need to be a follower of Lilith to help someone, what are you supposed to help them with? Is this person a devotee of Lilith as well? Are you free from romantic desires and desires to control others? What are you looling to get put of this and why?

I could give you the invocation to be said 13 times … But is it really what you want? What if you meet her face to face, soul to soul and regret it?

You can deconstruct your life … Trust me on this … By blindly invoking her.

I wrote a post back in 2013 with the invocation.

Think long and hard as if I were her asking you thrse questions.

Perhaps the dark is Not for you … One way to get put of the pact like others said and what I have experienced … Is to tell her you no longer need this and deal with it, or switch sides.

I don’t need to be a follower of lilith to help someone I was already following lilith and devoting myself to her before I met this person. But when I first spoke to lilith I asked for something and I said I would do anything to get that something. She said I would have it but I would be tested and I would be trained. For this to happen she would send me places and to persons that would help me on this. This it seems is the last place. This person I am helping I’s the last stop before I get what I asked from lilith. Or so I understand. .

I’m not free in any manner for that is exactly what I asked to lilith. I reckon it is really what I want. Would you be kind enough to share this invocation?

[quote=“Seph, post:53, topic:7326”]I don’t need to be a follower of lilith to help someone I was already following lilith and devoting myself to her before I met this person. But when I first spoke to lilith I asked for something and I said I would do anything to get that something. She said I would have it but I would be tested and I would be trained. For this to happen she would send me places and to persons that would help me on this. This it seems is the last place. This person I am helping I’s the last stop before I get what I asked from lilith. Or so I understand. .

I’m not free in any manner for that is exactly what I asked to lilith. I reckon it is really what I want. Would you be kind enough to share this invocation?[/quote]

In regards to Lilith, this was a rite I read aloud while gazing at her sigil from my journal of notes, rites and sigils:

"1. Gaze into the sigil below (which I copied by hand as exact as I could) and then
2. Repeat this mantra (mentally or aloud)
MARAG AMA LILITH RIMOG SAMALO NAAMAH!
3. Face North and speak the words (I just laid in place still going on)
FROM THE DARK PITS OF THE EARTH, I CALL YOU BLACK GODDESS! LILITH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
4. Facing West (again, lying in place):
FROM THE SERPENTS LAIR IN THE UNHOLY WATERS, I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF BLASPHEMY! AGRAT, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
5. Facing South (again, lying in place):
FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND HILLS WHERE THE SABBATTIC FIRES BURN, I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF FORNICATION! MAHALATH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
6. Facing East (again, lying in place):
FROM THE BLACK SKIES OF THE NIGHT, I CALL YOU, PRINCESS OF SCREECHING! NAAMAH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
7. Facing the Altar (again, lying in place):
THE GATES ARE OPEN WIDE AND THE CHILDREN OF LILITH ARE COMING ON THE WINGS OF SHADOW!

LIL - KA - LITU! LILIT MALKAH HA’SHADIM!

I INVOKE YOU, GODDESS OF THE MOON! MOTHER OF WITCHES AND QUEEN OF FORBIDDEN DELIGHTS!
COME FORTH FROM THE DESERT CAVES OF THE RED SEA. COME TO ME, MOTHER OF FORNICATION, SAMAELS CONSORT!
ANCIENT GODDESS, WHO RIDES THE DARKENING CRESCENT ACROSS THE MIDNIGHT SKIES! MOTHER OF DEMONS! MAIDEN AND HARLOT! PRINCESS OF SCREECHING, WHO FLIES THROUGH THE NIGHT AND SCREECHES IN THE DESERT. SCARLOT WHORE, WHO RIDES UPON THE BACK OF THE BLIND DRAGON. SINFUL HAG! EROS AND THANATOS INCARNATE!

MARAG ! AMA ! LILITH ! RIMOG ! SAMALO ! NAAMAH !

HEAR MY CALLING! COME TO MY TEMPLE OF FLESH! APPEAR BEFORE ME, MOTHER OF DARK WISDOM! REVEAL TO ME THE SECRETS OF YOUR UNHOLY COMMUNION! AWAKEN MY SENSES! BREAK THE SHELLS AND DISSOLVE THE WORLDS AS YOU APPROACH INTOXICATED BY THE ELIXIR OF THE BLOOD-RED MOON!
YOU ARE PASSION, DEATH AND ECSTASY!

YOUR MOUTH DRIPS WITH FRESH BLOOD
YOUR FORKED TONGUE DRIPS WITH DEADLY VENOM
YOUR EYES AS BLACK AS DEATH
YOUR BREATH IS THE STENCH OF CARRION
YOUR WOMB IS THE LAIR OF THE SERPENT

I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF HARLOTS WHO HOLDS THE CHALICE WITH THE BLOOD OF THE MOON!
I CALL YOU, SERPENTS OF FIRE THAT BURNS THE VEIL OF ILLUSION!
I CALL YOU, ALIEN WOMAN, WHO SEDUCES AND LEADS THE RIGHTEOUS ONTO THE PATH OF FORNICATION!

I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF SHEBA, CONSORT OF GOD! I CALL YOU, BRIDE OF THE DEVIL, WHO RULES THE KINGDOM OF ETERNAL SHADOWS!
I CALL YOU, SOUL OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE!
I CALL YOU, END OF ALL FLESH, THE WOMB ND THE GRAVE!

I CALL YOU LILITH!

MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!

I THE NAME OF THE DRAGON! HO DRAKON HO MEGAS!
AGRAT-BAT-MAHLAHT! MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!"

[quote=“DouglasJamesCameronFuego, post:54, topic:7326”][quote=“Seph, post:53, topic:7326”]I don’t need to be a follower of lilith to help someone I was already following lilith and devoting myself to her before I met this person. But when I first spoke to lilith I asked for something and I said I would do anything to get that something. She said I would have it but I would be tested and I would be trained. For this to happen she would send me places and to persons that would help me on this. This it seems is the last place. This person I am helping I’s the last stop before I get what I asked from lilith. Or so I understand. .

I’m not free in any manner for that is exactly what I asked to lilith. I reckon it is really what I want. Would you be kind enough to share this invocation?[/quote]

In regards to Lilith, this was a rite I read aloud while gazing at her sigil from my journal of notes, rites and sigils:

"1. Gaze into the sigil below (which I copied by hand as exact as I could) and then
2. Repeat this mantra (mentally or aloud)
MARAG AMA LILITH RIMOG SAMALO NAAMAH!
3. Face North and speak the words (I just laid in place still going on)
FROM THE DARK PITS OF THE EARTH, I CALL YOU BLACK GODDESS! LILITH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
4. Facing West (again, lying in place):
FROM THE SERPENTS LAIR IN THE UNHOLY WATERS, I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF BLASPHEMY! AGRAT, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
5. Facing South (again, lying in place):
FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND HILLS WHERE THE SABBATTIC FIRES BURN, I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF FORNICATION! MAHALATH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
6. Facing East (again, lying in place):
FROM THE BLACK SKIES OF THE NIGHT, I CALL YOU, PRINCESS OF SCREECHING! NAAMAH, ARISE AND COME FORTH!
7. Facing the Altar (again, lying in place):
THE GATES ARE OPEN WIDE AND THE CHILDREN OF LILITH ARE COMING ON THE WINGS OF SHADOW!

LIL - KA - LITU! LILIT MALKAH HA’SHADIM!

I INVOKE YOU, GODDESS OF THE MOON! MOTHER OF WITCHES AND QUEEN OF FORBIDDEN DELIGHTS!
COME FORTH FROM THE DESERT CAVES OF THE RED SEA. COME TO ME, MOTHER OF FORNICATION, SAMAELS CONSORT!
ANCIENT GODDESS, WHO RIDES THE DARKENING CRESCENT ACROSS THE MIDNIGHT SKIES! MOTHER OF DEMONS! MAIDEN AND HARLOT! PRINCESS OF SCREECHING, WHO FLIES THROUGH THE NIGHT AND SCREECHES IN THE DESERT. SCARLOT WHORE, WHO RIDES UPON THE BACK OF THE BLIND DRAGON. SINFUL HAG! EROS AND THANATOS INCARNATE!

MARAG ! AMA ! LILITH ! RIMOG ! SAMALO ! NAAMAH !

HEAR MY CALLING! COME TO MY TEMPLE OF FLESH! APPEAR BEFORE ME, MOTHER OF DARK WISDOM! REVEAL TO ME THE SECRETS OF YOUR UNHOLY COMMUNION! AWAKEN MY SENSES! BREAK THE SHELLS AND DISSOLVE THE WORLDS AS YOU APPROACH INTOXICATED BY THE ELIXIR OF THE BLOOD-RED MOON!
YOU ARE PASSION, DEATH AND ECSTASY!

YOUR MOUTH DRIPS WITH FRESH BLOOD
YOUR FORKED TONGUE DRIPS WITH DEADLY VENOM
YOUR EYES AS BLACK AS DEATH
YOUR BREATH IS THE STENCH OF CARRION
YOUR WOMB IS THE LAIR OF THE SERPENT

I CALL YOU, MOTHER OF HARLOTS WHO HOLDS THE CHALICE WITH THE BLOOD OF THE MOON!
I CALL YOU, SERPENTS OF FIRE THAT BURNS THE VEIL OF ILLUSION!
I CALL YOU, ALIEN WOMAN, WHO SEDUCES AND LEADS THE RIGHTEOUS ONTO THE PATH OF FORNICATION!

I CALL YOU, QUEEN OF SHEBA, CONSORT OF GOD! I CALL YOU, BRIDE OF THE DEVIL, WHO RULES THE KINGDOM OF ETERNAL SHADOWS!
I CALL YOU, SOUL OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE!
I CALL YOU, END OF ALL FLESH, THE WOMB ND THE GRAVE!

I CALL YOU LILITH!

MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!

I THE NAME OF THE DRAGON! HO DRAKON HO MEGAS!
AGRAT-BAT-MAHLAHT! MARAG! AMA! LILITH! RIMOG! SAMALO! NAAMAH!"

---------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Can’t see the sigil…is it the one with an open triangle and eyes on the side?

Thank you DouglasJamesCameronFuego

Yes. Sort of.

Imagine a triangle with the apex pointing up, like a standard pyramid.

Now, within that triangle, imagine a vertical cats eye, and within that a circle, and in that circle another vertical cats eye.

Now above the vertical cats eye but below the apex, a quarter moon horizontal with the sides of the sliver moon extending slightly outside the triangle. It does not extend close to half of the triangle base length.

Inside the triangle along the base on either side of the vertical cats eye is a standard symbol of saturn…a lowercase h with a short horizontal line like a plus sign above a n. That standard saturn symbol goes on the right side of the catseye within the triangle toward the base.
Imagine now a mirror image of the symbol of saturn on the left of the vertical catseye within the triangle.

I would have uploaded a pictire but the filesize is too large.

If you e-mail it to [email protected] I’ll resize it and upload it, if you like?

I will do that. There are actually three seals, but I drew the seal mear perfect from my last post. On its way in a few … Thanks Lady Eva!
If you e-mail it to [email protected] I’ll resize it and upload it, if you like?[/quote]

If you e-mail it to [email protected] I’ll resize it and upload it, if you like?[/quote]
Youve got mail.

Here you go - I’ve numbered them for reference, hope that’s okay. If you click on them or download them, a larger size will come up, and if you need any adjusted for contrast, just PM me.

1:

2:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113232_zpsetfofdsc.jpg[/img]

3:

4:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113224_zpsfmt3o4wz.jpg[/img]

5:

6:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113453_zpskzacctgy.jpg[/img]

Rest to follow:

7:

8:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113408_zpsnpgegsla.jpg[/img]

9:

10:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113354_zps7fdrmfv9.jpg[/img]

11:

12:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113328_zpszejgvmzk.jpg[/img]

13:

Thank you!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:62, topic:7326”]Here you go - I’ve numbered them for reference, hope that’s okay. If you click on them or download them, a larger size will come up, and if you need any adjusted for contrast, just PM me.

1:

2:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113232_zpsetfofdsc.jpg[/img]

3:

4:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113224_zpsfmt3o4wz.jpg[/img]

5:

6:

[img width=450 height=337]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah216/LadyEva/20160329_113453_zpskzacctgy.jpg[/img]

Rest to follow:[/quote]

Thank you Lady Eva, thank you very much :)
The lucky number for thre mantra is thirteen times.
Seph and others, glad I could help.