Hello I need a bit of help with contacting belial (Introduction)

Hello I am new to this forum, I haven’t really been around Any of this type of thing till 10 days ago on lsd, And have talked with him through his sigil with with my friend but here it just doesn’t seem to work to well

Welcome @chaz_snydmiller It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

What brings you here?

More information is required for a proper introduction as it helps us to get to know you and provide appropriate advice and direction.

Canada B.C.

No I personally have no experience but I don’t fully understand yet what magick all is.

I’d maybe find it more constructive to see what all there is to it first before I decide

I was contacted by an entity on lsd, I do know who it is, but after I started doing a lot of research and no idea how but came across this website.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome to the forum.

I too am form BC. :slight_smile:

Would you happen to know anything about belial?

This forum is full of information on Belial. Many people here work with him.

What do you want to know?

What all exactly would I be able to use instead of blood to contact him through a sigil

This method doesn’t require any blood to get started…

Anyway, to say it worked wonders for me is a bit of an understatement, but of course everyone is different.

Sorry I mean like using incense a candle and his sigil

You don’t really need anything else beyond his seal. Candles are for creating ambience, and the main purpose for incense is as either an offering or as a manifestation base for physical evocation.

Just open his seal:

Hello dk, would you happen to know of any evocations to use to get in contact with belial

Evocation is a method, and while there are different systems, the methodology is all the same. Just click on the little magnifying glass in the upper right and type in “evocation guide.” Click on the third option that comes up.