Hello, I’m happy to join the community

Recently I’ve been looking around and I wanted to make an account so I can comment on things and receive answers. My biggest interest has been following succupedia’s threads following succubus etc. Hopefully you can welcome me into the community with open arms.

3 Likes

I new as well!
:scissors::tongue: Welcome (Midnight Meat Train Style)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Sqwann It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you and doesn’t meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include, and failure to properly introduce yourself may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected, so please answer the questions.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I’m an 18 year old male and I live in Alabama. I don’t really have any experience in magick I’m just more interested in it, and possibly learning it. I’m new to all of this so I’m just really trying to discover what I like the most but I’ve been following @succupedia and his post for a while now.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like