Hello! I am new here

I found that this forum is really helpful and I would like to know more. Strange things have been happening to me in the past few days and would like your help. I hope we can talk soon!

Welcome @AlexandriaCollins Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tell us nothing and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

if not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions.

1 Like

Hello! I am from the Philippines, does not have any practical experience YET but I am more than willing to start! As in start now. Currently, I am reading Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick book and hoping that this could be a good start. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Demons of Magick is a good start to get your feet wet. Many here have had success with it.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve read some of the posts, too! I will try to evoke later at night! Wishing you could send me some of your energy.

Hi @DarkestKnight! Im a bit ashamed to ask you this but would you mind helping me? I just need to understand one instruction from DOM. Im confused since english isnt my native language. If you could PM me, i’d appreciate it so much. :disappointed_relieved: