Hello!, here is my introduction

Hello, nice to meet you all
I’m a guy in search of a community filled with wise and knowledgeable people with experience in the ocult, esoteric and hermetic area.
I used to be a christian in search of enlightenment, but my best friend showed me and thought me many things about meditation, magick and entities. It became just too intriguing and interesting for me, that I now wish to dedicate myself spiritually to this way of becoming a better version of myself.
I feel I’m still pretty new to all of this, but I try to research a bit about what I can when it comes to this whole demons and spitirts subjects, and listen to my friends advice and shared knowledge (really nice guy). I feel joining here might be a good idea to meet people like my buddy!
I wish to grow strong and better spiritually, learn on how to do magick, and some day be knowledgeable and have awesome experiences like many of the cool people in here (some of you have some wicked stories, I love them!)

I hope we can all get along!

2 Likes

Howdy bro!
So, you used to be into a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself? Glad you escaped all that cold, boiled Jesus because 2000 years of Jesus should be enough for any healthy stomach. And if, as god’s sales manager on Earth and every altar boy’s wet-dream once said, ‘you can judge a tree by its fruits…’ well…

Also, you’ll have to figure out whether what’s posted here is true or just the deranged imaginings of disturbed people having each other on - in other words, is Magick real? The best way is by doing. But all that said, enjoy!

Al.

2 Likes

Hi!
Yeah, the more time goes by, the more I feel it was for the best to get out of all that christianity mess, after so many years.
Still working on getting off the whole brainwashing jesus loves you…stuff…, things are going pretty well so far I think hahahaha.
And yes, thanks for the reminder, I am a bit afraid on falling for some peoples lies or just fake “facts”. But, I mean, no one said growth was easy, huh?, guess it’s one of the many risks one has to take.
Anyways, I’ll do my best, thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks!

Welcome

Thank you!

1 Like