Hello hello!

Alright, let’s try this again.

Hi y’all! My name is Kat & I’m a college student based in the heart of the Bible Belt. Born & raised in the Christian church, I now want to dive into the witchy way of life (& I feel very much called to do so too)!

This past fall, I had a spiritual awakening & fully realized that I’m magickal, a witch, a psychic, a light-worker… whatever you want to call it. These are terms that resonate with me.
As a result, I became very into astrology, aliens, tarot, numerology, & crystals. I am clairvoyant, clairsentient, & claircognizant. I’ve seen spirit my whole life. As well as the grid system of the earth (Gaia’s grid/cosmic grid). But never really thought much of it, like “oh how strange I see these things! My eyes are just weird I guess!” At times I even believed they were figments of my imagination.

Anywho, I feel such an odd connection to the grid. Like there’s more to the story than just me being able to see it. I would greatly appreciate any tips y’all have to connect with it & get more info!
I’m also interested in learning about my past lives. I greatly struggle with visualizing during meditation, so any advice there is greatly appreciated. :blush:

I would love to learn more about the occult & black magick, as I’ve never really been exposed to them. I’m eager to learn & expand my knowledge in this field.

That’s all I got! So very excited to connect with you all. Take care. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Hi and Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

Please take a look at this post, I hope you find it helpful :

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Those grid lines are exactly what keeps the matrix in place. They hold the matrix together.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to see someone who’s wanting to learn this stuff for the sake of it, instead of getting into it because of desperation for a specific thing.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like