Hello Gods and Goddesses

Hello, i am new here so i just thought id introduce myself.
I am Isabell, 29 from Norway. I have been into magic for some years, but am just starting out with evocation.
I hope to learn alot from this forum and meet some interesting people:)

Welcome aboard the magic train Isabel

Welcome to BALG. If you browse around on here you will find alot of good information. The search option is you’re friend. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Im already finding alot of valuable information in here!:slight_smile:

Welcome.

Welcome. :slight_smile:

I highly recommend reading through nearly everything in the New Magician Help section, and perusing any other section you’re interested in. And as said above, the search function is very useful. Good luck and good learning to you.

Welcome Isabell.

Enjoy your stay, there are many helpful and kind magicians in this community.

Welcome to the BALG family.

Thank you:) From what i have read until now there seems to be many serious magicians in here and the discussions hold a high level. I think i will get comfortable in here;)

Welcome to the Forum and I hope you have an awesome experience here :slight_smile:

Welcome to the BALG forum. When I first came into contact with this forum along with the works & writings of E.A., he holds nothing back and is more than willing to share his experiences with the public and has made a real effort by ‘pulling back the curtain’ on occult practice and sorcery. Dig in and enjoy the feast!!

Welcome silver enjoy your stay

Hello IsabellSilver, it’s good to see you around & I hope you get what you wish for.

Howdy Isabell,

Welcome to the forum. I’ve learned a lot about evocation here I’m sure you will too.

Zecharyah555

Thanks everyone!!!:slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

welcome! I’m kind of new aswell, this is an excellent place, I’ve learned a lot in a short time, and it keeps getting better

Yeah im learning so much too! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, great to meet you all!