Hello everyone!

Hey guys, my name is Sam. I’m a newbie to magic, but I want to learn and interact with other members up here on magic and the occult. Hope everybody is doing good!

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

I’m a complete beginner. I have been “working” with Santa Muerte for a the last few months. I haven’t really done any spells. I’ve tried to petition her for some things but haven’t really noticed any results.

1 Like

Sam,

That’s a shit introduction. We want and need to know stuff so we can help you, so please answer the following questions:

1. Have you ever done prison time and if so, how long and for what exactly?

2. Do you do drugs? If not, why not?

3. When are you going to watch Taxi Driver (1975) and the original Bladerunner (1982)?

4. What are your deepest fears and plastic card details? (Personal message me with those details. It’ll be our little secret.)

5. If you could reincarnate as a cartoon character, which one and why? (This is incredibly important for your Magickal guidance, support and development.)

Finally; and just so you know, as Magicians none of us are at all interested in why you’re here, what you’ve studied, what you’re interested in or particularly, what you think you want to learn or why you still can’t use the Search function. We don’t want to know any of that. We want to know whether you use deodorant, body sprays, splash on aftershaves or stronger, more assertive colognes; which ones and why?

Al.

1 Like

I’ve never done prison time. I’ll watch those movies real soon. My fears, well let me put it to you this way. I feel like a little bitch straight up. As far as faith goes, it’s hard for me to have much, because I fear being delusional. I know you have to have faith when it comes to religion or magick, but I’m skeptical with the term faith. Hence, I probably would never survive the pen. I like to smoke weed, I feel like it’s been the cause and temporary solution to a lot of personal issues in my life. No I’m not here for someone to recommend me to therapy, although it can help (I know I’m contradicting this last sentence). Anything else? Do you guys really want to know what kind of toiletries I use?

If I could reincarnate as a cartoon character it would be bugs bunny.