Hello Everyone

Hey guys my name is Jim. I’m fascinated by sorcery and anything that has to do with breaking limitations and transcending conditions. I was brought up catholic but in my early 20’s became enamoured by the works of Crowley. Soon I began to sever the link to the slave god. I made alot of mistakes and got my ass beat in all types of ways. But one thing is for sure…Sorcery is powerful.

We await the day the Witchfire claims the Earth

Welcome.

Please tell us about your experience in magick.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What methods and systems of magick do you have experience in?

Its been roughly 5 years. I’ve been heavily influenced by thelema and their system for the most part. So Im familiar with qabalah and the tarot . I was very “right hand” for a while. It is until somewhat recently that I have become interested in the infernal divine particularly the nine gatekeepers and eleven of Azerate. I channeled Belial’s name during a time i was dealing with a lot of legal issues which he helped me out with. That was my first introduction to the gatekeepers. Lucifuge has helped me overcome addiction.
All my magick is directed in one way or another toward enlightenment and assimilating a greater magical awareness into everyday life. The quest to Understand the Numinous by embodying the gods.

1 Like

Welcome @Iexoz😊

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like