Hello everyone

Pup Duke or Duke is great I use He/Him pronouns
I am a Luciferian gay male BDSM practitioner with a high level of experience and “book knowledge” as is my Dominant and husband
My magiks are sexual and BDSM oriented
Curious to learn more from others similar to me
I’m happy to help other s-types with healthy relationship and safe play assistance

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, but this:

…doesn’t really tell us anything.

What, exactly, do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

Sorry I was attempting to follow the directions as quickly as possible…

We’ve been very active BDSM players in several national clubs attending many international “invite only gay mens BDSM events” for about 7 years now. We’re focused on sexual magik but I believe others have other methods and systems. Employing demonology and ritual markings via tattoos to amp up the sexual magik or energy between us that we often share with other interested parties.

We live a regular life as equals during the week - but shift to high protocol Dom/sub upon “playing friday night continuing often until sunday evening”. Yes we’re “sexual” and operating on a different “plane of existence” all weekend. And we both Love It! We have written rules, protocol levels and simple daily rituals that help us stay “connected to each other”.

Frankly, if there is a method to what we do I’d say it’s based mostly on Risk Aware Consent BDSM practices, a number of books on Dom/sub we’ve found highly useful and more broadly the writings of Eckhart Tolle that my Dominant introduced me to and books like Carnal Knowledge I’ve introduced to my Dominant.

These sigils or “body markings” (tattoos) we surprisingly have found possess profound emotional and physical impacts we’re only beginning to explore. It feels as if when touched with emotional purpose and interacted with, they can alter the flow of energy into and out of ones body -and- flip switches in our minds. They are so powerful, in fact, we’ve decided no one else can touch them.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile: