Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am new here looking to explore the world of magic and other entities. I look forward to making new friends and bettering my journey.

4 Likes

Welcome @StormWolf

Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. This post tell us nothing and so does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Well I’ve had a long history in researching esoteric subjects like magic, conspiracy, alternative/suppressed history. I used to practice some magic such as oils, envoking spirits and spells but that was a long time ago. I have some psychic ability such as connecting to the other side with some trance like states. Basically I’m looking to get back into this area as the more “down to earth” approach both bores me and adds little to my journey.

1 Like

So, you have a little practical experience in magick, from what I understand from your reply, but no current practice.

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

That’s right, I am looking to return to it. I am interested in a little extra help getting by in this world, such as finances and knowledge that I can apply here but also learning more about life and the universe. I love to learn and wish to grow psychologically, spiritually and emotionally. Hopefully I will channel or communicate with the otherside more.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum, im sure you’ll find everything you need here.

1 Like

Hi @StormWolf, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of friendly people here, you won’t have any issues making new friends here. Please use the search function to find any info you need and if you can’t find what you’re looking for, please feel free to ask. :wave::blush:

Thank you for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Welcome @StormWolf, :blush: