Hello Everyone

Hello my name is grecia I am from the east coast and I am new to this site I have decide to finally look into my interest and finally look into witch craft I have done simple sweetening spells( some success )even a few freezer and vinegar spells (with success) I am looking for something a bit more powerful maybe working with demons etc i have read a few articles and am in need of help with brining my lover back to me and success in my life so I am looking to be taught and will appreciate any help from anyone

1 Like

images%20(75)

Welcome,by the way.Its really an advice from me and many other people in there,go find somebody much better.

Regardless.

@Sovereign oh sorry lol I put we are broken up my bad we are together just need to strengthen the bond with a little push to keep us together we are close to breaking up but not there yet I been working on myself as well as on my shortcomings I just want a little boost

1 Like

But thank you for the post I will be looking into it thanks!

Didnt sweetening spells worked ?

Sweetening spell worked once before but now it’s just a flop I need something a bit stronger honestly he changed my name on his phone but he still has a picture of us as his my contact he called me a while back bitching at me for changing his name on Netflix to his actual name from husband

Then do a proper love spell,I believe it will strenghten it again,good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much any links suggestions ?

1 Like

The magnifiyng glass :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I recommend getting “VoodooHoodoo Spellbook” by Denise Alvarado. She has a variety of spells and conjure for relationship issues. Here’s a link to the book on Amazon:
The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook Amazon.com

2 Likes

Thanks I will be looking at it right now appreciate all help hoodoo was always something I grew up around my mom does a lil something

1 Like

Yes it definitely gets the job done. Alternatively you can invoke one of the Dark Goddesses like Lilith, Nahemoth, Babalon or Astarte to intensify your magnetism. Downside to this would be also attracting other men which might make your partner jealous if he is insecure

1 Like

I was thinking Sallos but I am still reading up on the right god or goddess

Sallos or Sitri for sure

1 Like