Hello everyone

I want to work with Abaddon. I need to know what happens if he asked me to do something I’m not able of doing… is it possible to dismiss him and that’s it? Negotiate? I read he rarely talk… I’m new to the practice. Any recommendations are highly appropriated.

@rona It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. ie: What you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

1 Like

What did he ask you to do?

HE didn’t ask me, I haven’t performed the ritual yet just wrote the Pact. I’m just asking what if? I’m willing to do it all the way if the ritual worked …but my family’s souls ? that I can’t give away…

No demon is going to ask for souls. If one does, the chances are very high that you are dealing with a parasite or impostor spirit, and you best banish it immediately.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight، if so happened to me during any work would you kindly tell how to actually banish that impostor?
thank you for the information.

A banishing ritual, like the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

1 Like