Hello community, my name is Masuta Nashi

I am following EA Koeting’s books (especially the 9 Gate Saga), which resonate a lot with my own experiences while I came from different backgrounds.

The backgrounds are: Carlos Castaneda, Sri Aurobindo Ghosh, Tarot, Runes, Chaos Magic, etc. (some of them are movies, books, games–they have some very high end stuff, if you know where to look for it). I practice a lot the Tarot and Chaos Magic for about 5 years.

In Castaneda’s (1-4) and Sri Aurobindo’s books, described the same outcomes as described in the 9 Gate Saga and that made it really interesting. So, I decided to join the community to see whether there are more people with similar experiences and knowledge in general and because I still am looking for some clarifying answers to the messages found in the books and YouTube videos.

Best,

-MN

Welcome!

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself as your post doesn’t really fit the criteria for a proper introduction.

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

@DarkestKnight: Thanks for pointing it out–I will edit my intro

Hi @masuta.nashi, what background do you come from? The 9 gate saga is truly a great series and I look forward to hearing about what you learn on your transformative journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aprentiz : just updated my intro with that ^^^ :slight_smile:

I would like to look at those books can you give me a title to start looking.

Thank you for expanding upon your experience. Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Carlos Castaneda on Amazon.com
Sri Aurobindo on Amazon.com

CC is a compiler–not a practitioner, but an amazing one. His first 4 books are talk about a “warrior’s way”, which describes similar outcomes. E.g. Abaddon is represented by the “will” (direct manifestation within the physical world). Books 5 through last are devoted to the “ascend”–it mentioned by EA Koetting in one of his videos. He talks about a magician can chose to stay in the eternity forever or to come back to this world from its furthest end.

SAG is a real practitioner of descending force (spirit, Ki, however you want to call it). His main book is Savitri–his way to the lowest (at that moment accessible) point in our consciousness. The Life Divine and Integral Yoga are the descriptions of his way.

Let me know if you want me to go into more details. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s perfect! Thank You