Hello, Another Newbie

I need so much help from people who know more than me. I want to learn as much as possible about everything. Spirit work is my favorite, I wouldn’t call myself experienced but I have done things. Ya know? Anyway, I’m glad to be here!!

1 Like

There are many avenues you can start down, many things you can learn. Maybe get the Pscyhonaut Field Manual off Lady Eva. You should definitely meditate. Cleanse and look for entities who will protect you on your magical endeavors. Look up resources on here or read other books. And have fun.

Hello, welcome to the forum! Do you feel called to any particular spirit or group of spirits? I could point you to any of the books I personally use for Goetia (demons), Lucifer and his Legion, Angels, Archangels, chaos-style sigils, sex magick, whatever catches your interest.

I mostly use the Gallery of Magick’s books, along with Lucifer and the Hidden Demons for Lucifer magick. The BALG store also has many grimoires, and The Power of Magick Publishing has a few others as well.

There’s lots to explore, have fun and I wish you the best on your magickal journey :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, the Jinn. I want to bind a lower level one to a ring I own, I am not planning to ask for anything until there is established trust between myself and the entity.

2 Likes

In that case, check out Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove. The method described in the book for summoning them forgoes the need for any binding. The spirits do not need to be coerced into submission, as they do desire to be summoned and to assist the magician.

According to the text, it is difficult to directly contact lower-level Jinn, as doing so is akin to asking another’s assistant to help you with something. They will not do so, because they have not been given permission by their boss. The method Hargrove describes has you call to the four Jinn Elders, before then summoning a Jinn King.

Upon summoning the king, you name several Jinn that could be employed to assist you, and the king, having a broader perspective of your situation, will select the appropriate servants to carry out the work. Archangels are also called, to bring additional wisdom to the working.

With this method, there is no need to worry about them rebelling, as the structure of the ritual ensures that you speak with the appropriate authority, and without binding the Jinn through coercion. Speak respectfully, and with sincerity, and the Jinn will be on your side.

1 Like

Spirit work is one of my specialties, I would be delighted to answer any questions you have