Hello All. Introduction and help

Hello Everyone! My name is Nicholas I also go by the name Gozren. Love to be here. I’m new to magick and I’m willing to learn and to gain knowledge on this spiritual journey, and through my work and experience over the next few years I’ll help anyone I can. I’ve followed E.A Koetting for awhile and love his work.

I’d love to work with more Spirits/Demons through rituals, but it’s hard to get the privacy within my home, and I’m worried about the reaction from family, Would anyone have a solution to help me and guide me in my journey.

Thank you, much love. dark blessings. Hail Lucifer. - Nicholas

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

If you search for keywords like “stealth magick”, and how do to ritual tool free it’s something that comes up regularly, and people find various ways to stay under the radar.

Here’s a couple…

1 Like

Welcome @Gozren

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you don’t, what areas are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Hi! I’m from America, I would like to do ceremonial magick , I also have no experience at all, I’m trying to figure out how to begin, I’ve tried to do a Invocation of Lucifer ritual to begin but I wasn’t sure if should of begin there, would you have a suggestion to where I begin?

I’ve just been reading a lot and trying new things but like I’ve stated it’s difficult in my household, I’ve got goals I’ll reach in the next year hopefully Ill be in a position to be more free.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

What are you most interested in learning?

1 Like