Hell notes

Have any of you used hell notes to burn for your ancestors? What are your thoughts on them?

1 Like

Should work as well as any genuine offering. Bit hard to get outside of Asia unless you just print it out. Personally I just go with incense, booze cigars and food. Though if I happen to visit china or another country where this is commonly practiced I’d try it, if only to give my ancestors something different for a change

4 Likes

If there is a china town in your area maybe try there. I found some in china town this afternoon but I wanted to read up a little more before I purchased them. They were in the back of a small grocery store. Thank you , so basically it’s an offering as any other i appreciate that because I wasn’t sure what exactly they are supposed to accomplish for your ancestors.

1 Like

The concept of chinatown doesn’t really exist in my country :cry: I might be able to find some in a new age/feng shui shop or something like that, but my regular offerings are received just fine, so its not exactly a priority.

2 Likes

Oh ok definitely. Like u said we work with what the spirits want and u really can’t go wrong with food booze and tobacco as you said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to use them often and always ended up getting alot of favor in return. I recommend them.

1 Like

Asian supermarkets or amazon. I’ve used both the kind that look like real currency and the ones that resemble napkins. Money is money.

Oh. And you can buy bags of shredded currency no longer in use and burn it also.

1 Like

Ok cool because i have a dollar that is ripped in half and I had saved it because I was wondering about this

You can spend a dollar that’s ripped in half still. I’m talking about money that’s no longer in circulation it’s sold shredded. I’ll try to find a link on Amazon but thats where I got it

1 Like