Hej...new but found family I Think

Hey!!
I’m from Sweden, 35 years old…
Been into all about demons etc since 12,13 years of age…

Sought like crazy when I was young after the likes of me or ‘material’ to work with…
Found none. Gave it all up for a while and suddenly, this december when my grandma passed, all just came back to me and not I can’t imagine a life without the guides,friends and family I Think the “dark world” is and Think I have some connection to powerful entities.
It all started with a demon almost nobody knows about, Elmek.
I really fell in love in what dark Beauty he showed me in his own little ways.
Always been drawn to Lucifer but recently I got really strong signs ftom the Occult tarot card deck that Astaroth wants to work with me.
Thing is, I LOVE magick but haven’t been practicing much and guess that makes me a beginner in all this. But I feel demons are my family. Soon to start some working with Goetia 'cause I’m crazy drawn to it and it feels wonderful that the time has finally come, to LEARN and ACT!!! Any tips about anything,Im grateful.
Hell! :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Mikaela_Johansson

Do you have any practical experience in specific systems or traditions?

Welcome to the rabbit hole. :sunglasses:
Do you choose the red pill or blue pill? All I am offering is the truth. Nothing more.
:grin: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there :wave:t5: Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Always great to see new people!

Welcome to the forum. There are a few threads out there about Astaroth. However, before you use the little magnifying glass :mag_right: , have you looked at this:

As well as this;

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/4

Great resource to help you get started with your journey. Good luck :wink: by the way.

saying hi because I’m from Sweden as well! welcome to the forum