Heaven and Hell

I heard E.A. said in his Become a Living God book that Hell isn’t what we ought it to be. He said something like it isn’t a scary place. I was just wondering since I heard that every night we as human beings travel the astral world but the majority of us are not consciously aware or maybe I’m wrong. I just wanted to know once and for all what is hell like. Is it real and since a bad place to be or like all the Christian stuff used hell as a control mechanism to keep people in fear of the other realms outside of our physical bodies.

That depends on which “hell” you’re referring to. I’ve been to some that are nothing but pure spiritual suffering, and others that are almost Brugel-esque. The astral plane is immense, and holds the realms of every imagination.

But I was trying to figure out from being brought up in a Christian family, do people actually go to spiritual damnation. Also for example, the place where you say “spiritual suffering” was it like the movie hellraiser.

Anything you can think of is real somewhere, all possibilities are represented somewhere in multiple realities, especially on the astral. So yes there’s a real pinhead out there somewhere.

Anything you can think of is real somewhere, all possibilities are represented somewhere in multiple realities, especially on the astral. So yes there’s a real pinhead out there somewhere.[/quote]

Lets evoke Pinhead for a chat lol

Anything you can think of is real somewhere, all possibilities are represented somewhere in multiple realities, especially on the astral. So yes there’s a real pinhead out there somewhere.[/quote]

Lets evoke Pinhead for a chat lol[/quote]

Haha, I probably will try to contact him at some point. I already made c0ontact with one diety who is fictional in our timeline, but I want to wait until I get a bit more advanced before I start getting mixed up with too many of these guys at once.

With ‘fictional’ entities, my question is always: what was the source of the invention of this entity?

I often wonder of this also. And I grew up Christian not church going or anything but the religion is all around us especially here in small town America. Its amazing how generations of brainwashing can be next to impossible to erase. And it is the perfect control mechanism. I mean who the hell wants to suffer the worst pain for ever and ever? I cant even contemplate that shit! However on a real note something has always scared me when dabbling into the occult I mean Ive always been drawn to it even as a very young child but when I start practicing something bad happens. Like about a month ago I started to have insanely vivid dreams and then one night I had a dream I was possessed it sucked I could feel myself loosing control of myself aaaghhh scary shit It happens every time too maybe its a facing your fears type of thing. any more info on hell realms would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Defectron, I am so glad you said something about fictionious entities. Because it got me thinking of one of my favorite fictionious dark entities the werewolves and vampires. Anyways, who in the world in our fictious timeline did you invoke? You got any hints. I’ll take a guess you invoked Freddy Krueger.

Nope, someone from some live action japanese films, he requested I don’t talk about him though.

Freddy krueger would be an interesting fellow to have on your side though. I wonder how effective his dream killing powers would be if brought into this reality.