Heartbreak Problems

I’m not listening to your invalidation. I’m quite sick of you pretending this can just go away in a heartbeat. I can’t tell you HOW many times I “recovered” and ended up back here, hurting.

Where did I tell you it can go away in an heartbeat lmfao :joy:

You’re certainly quite insistent that… I’m sorry. I’m just hurt.

Alright read my stuff when you are calmer again then, good luck.

1 Like

I made a few spells happen. I plan on making the relationship happen again, and make it without any obsession spells or dirty shit. I’ve had it. I’m grabbing my fate by the balls. If this is just going to eat at me, and I’m never going to be comfortable around him again, it would just be a total waste. I will circumvent the consequences, but I trust the forces that be will respect my decision.

I basically asked King Paimon to charge a thoughtform I made. I made very specific parameters as to not go too far against my principles. He agreed, and it took a while, but we did it and now I just gotta circumvent all the pain I’m in.

This revalation was fueled by a series of nightmares. One of them included Sam, but another included my very reserved sister being a SERIOUS fan of rick and morty with rick and morty merchandise (including two different beanies on her head) were everywhere, so you know it’s bad.

1 Like

This doesn’t have any context, can you please keep posts in one Journal from now on? That makes it easier for members to follow what’s going on.

Cheers. :+1:

2 Likes

Can you rename this to something general about the issue, like “Heartbreak problems”?

I got you, is that title what you want?

I’ve drawn a final few cards.

Past, King of Cups.

Present, Wheel of Fortune.

Future, Judgement.

I have dealt with my problems with emotional maturity, and was able to get a hold of myself. Everything up to this point was happening for a reason, and I’m confident of that now, and I stand at the precipice of that.

I never liked judgement, because I figured it was just Justice, but I know something different now. The angel on the card is Gabrielle. I knew immediately that I needed to call them. I did, and they said, “Look at the people on the card. They’re rising from their coffins to meet the sun. They are reborn from their lives and can move again.”

It’s rebirth. It’s anew. It’s more than that, obviously, but that’s what it is.

3 Likes

It is.

Done. :+1:

Come on madam :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

They continue, “I know what you’ve done. It was neither a good nor bad idea. I know for sure, though I will not tell you were you will end up, you will enjoy it more than the others, long term and short term.”

I don’t know what you mean there @anon84423462 , but if this topic annoys you, please Mute it and move on, or go to your Preferences > Users and Mute/Ignore @Maxwell

I have asked @Maxwell to keep all subsequent replies in one location, and I request people not derail that, just mute it.

1 Like

No madam you just edited faster than I did it lol I am fine with how this thread is going :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry if I’m annoying, I’m a moron kid who has very few friends right now, and is just trying to get their life together.

Cool @anon84423462, just trying to keep the peace! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m meeting up with an old friend of mine that honestly cares about me more than Sam, as Sam pushed me away and I can’t imagine them doing that in any timeline.

It helped a little. But now I was close to Sam, I feel a little worse for wear. Let’s hope that doesn’t pile up.