Hearing spirits is a pain in the a*s

Why would I? I know who is speaking, I hear the message. That’s all that matters.

3 Likes

How do you know though?

Experience

3 Likes

For me its trying to seperate the voices and find out who’s speaking. Being a natural telepath can suck. Im slowly starting to learn. The moment I start hearing white noise it just shifts my focus to the spirits around me.
I was committed once, my family and doctors convinced me I needed medication to block it out and a psychiatrist was convinced I was schizophrenic. Im trying to undo the blocks on my abilities, and stop the self sabotaging thoughts, IE this isnt real or im crazy.

Im aware of when its the parasite causing it and when its not parasite related. Im slowly learning discernment

Learn how to control it and then you can use it.

2 Likes

Oh dont worry I will that is at the top of my list after booting this parasite. The damn thing has been banished twice and is still going strong. Lady Eva said she would try to scry and see if she could pick up any information on it.

2 Likes

That’s why so many spirit workers have taken to the term “God bothered”. Because sometimes you just want everyone to shut the fuck up for two minutes, form an orderly line, and chill out lol

4 Likes

Lmao that will only happen when pigs grow wings and fly. Between that and my cat in heat, and the male cat never shutting up, I have no peace and quiet. Im losing my marbles, I cant even meditate long enough to find and bring my power animal back. Then again the parasite would steal it like he did anothers, so maybe for the best I dont meet them yet.

Balance your chakras, and third eye, this can surely help you For Those Who been Mentally Fractured/Exhausted By Magick

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice @anon10524665 @Xag_darklight

2 Likes

You’re hearing them all for a reason. My advice: be patient, listen, don’t get too riled up if it’s difficult at first. You’ll figure out what you need to.

3 Likes

When you start to do invocations with Kerberos, Hecate, Bune, Lilith, Lucifer and other powerful entities the spirits of the dead will dissapear.

2 Likes

I also hear voices, and am labeled as schizophrenic sad isnt it? the doctors would never acclaim the spiritual world to exist. i can discern what they are speaking to me. speaking of “Astral parasite” that torments you i’d go just for the prayers to AA Micheal and if that wont work, this is how it mean to be. peace

1 Like

Not sure this input would help but I think it’s worth sharing that I’ve noticed a difference between psychosis voices and spirit voices. Psychosis voices put unnecessary influxes in their sentences, and kind of have an echo to them if ya listen hard enough. They also can’t moderate tone so they will start quiet then get really loud for no reason to back to quiet again. Spirits normally are the ones asking a question, you can hear them clearly although they tend to mumble. And rather than an echo there is a static sound to there voices. Kinda like a radio? And how staticky they are can tell you how close they are to you, or how strong they may be. A voice that rings crystal clear, never fails to set me on edge. But this is all my personal experience.

6 Likes

I remember the one time I got close to actually hearing a spirit voice rather than just in my mind during a goetic evocation. I heard static, and not an actual voice. It was my first evocation. It was of Buer, for the purposes of learning to program in C. I did hear static, but that was it. I was reading off of the old Crowley and Maters Goetia, and trying to follow that book as much as reasonably possible (including the phases of the moon).

I had made a seal out of paper (cause making a seal out of solid mercury, not going to happen LOL, I’m pretty sure that made no sense, cause mercury is a liquid anyway, unless you tried to freeze it or something.) I had used a piece of rope for the circle, I wore some night cloths I found in the trash, and the evocation was done during the day. I hadn’t used a triangle. Instead I used a brass pot I had found. I probably did the star ruby banishing ritual and libre samekh before evocation.

While I had probably gotten plenty of sleep, I was in a strange state of mind. My pupils were always dilated. I could not get it to go away although I was not on any drugs or medications. I looked like I was on drugs, but I wasn’t. Eventually, I decided I had better fix this, and quit worrying about demons being evil, because it was better to call them up than turn into a druggie.

So, yeah, he must have certainly shown up. An old incandescent light bulb died shortly thereafter and I replaced it with a florescent one. And yes, of course I learned how to program in C.

1 Like

I was just about to ask how would someone know the difference between schizophrenia/psychosis and clairaudience and then saw your reply.
As I have never heard voices but I imagine psychosis would accompany feelings of paranoia and anxiety that come with delusions and there would be a difference as you said from spirit voices.

Very interesting

2 Likes

Well I’m glad it helped answer somebody’s question. Honestly I could write a book about the differences. As there are different tells to seeing spirits or psychosis as well. Same with feeling them. Or smells, I’ve never attempted taste though. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Now that would be an interesting read!

1 Like

There is no difference and schizophrenia per se doesnt exist at all. I speak from years of experience, these people just have spiritual gifts, sometimes evil spirits torment them and they get labeled as madmen and believe me evil spirits are only happier when they see that diagnosis for they can torment them even more. Schizophrenia is an artificial constuct of shitty scienfitic paradigm.

I knowe specifically the spirit which (edit:) helds power over this confusion and it’s Adramelech from Qliphotic Qabalah (the Samael trickster Qlipha)

4 Likes

I read an interesting article about how indigenous tribes treat people who begin to hear voices With honour and and have them as the connection to their ancestors

2 Likes