Healing vasectomy

I’ve been trying to figure out how to heal/reverse a vasectomy done approx 5 years ago. The tubes has been cut, not clipped, or at least I think so, the target is not sure either.

Now obviously the reverse vasectomy surgery would be one option, but they’re expensive and results can vary. So I thought I could at least give it a go.

What would you suggest? Any thoughts and ideas are more than welcome.

Raphael, Buer, Marbas, etc comes to mind. But the target needs to then let go of doubts, lust for results, etc. He needs to know it’s possible to reverse it this way. But why not do some money magick? It would be easier. Or, petition for a reverse vasectomy to come to your target - it can come to him maybe for a reduced price or something like that.

Or try a combination of all three options.

2 Likes

Gotta admit the money magic or petition didn’t even cross my mind, only focused find a way how to heal it. Thank you.
Apparently I need to try to think outside of the box more.

2 Likes

No problem. But no matter how you go about it, your target must have a clear, consistent vision of being completely healed, as if it’s already happened - for the best results. Be open to how the healing comes. Go with the flow (pun kind of intended).

1 Like