Healing Spirits

Hello. Does anybody have good experiences with some spirits and healings, besides of Archangels?
I`m sick for more than two weeks now, did a sigil working with Raphael but for some reason he seems uncooperative with me…I thought he would be good for this but this is the second time I asked for his help in healing matters and got nothing…

For that kind of party… Baron Samedi is my wingman.

“The people love Samedi because he knows the herbs and roots to make them well and because he is a loquacious god and gives them plenty of detail along with the medicine”

Zora Neale Hurston in “Tell My Horse”

Mundopincha: You’ve already seen it, but for anyone else interested in this topic, there is a similar thread going on in the Evoking/Omnipotence forum here:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-for-healing-entity-list-and-references/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/evoking-for-healing-entity-list-and-references/[/url]

Feel free to browse/comment there as well.

Care to share some reference info, book/page info for sigils or other evocation rituals, experiences you’ve had, etc.? Either here, or the thread I linked above would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Redcircle you are correct. I’m writing a concise summary before sharing in the thread you post. :slight_smile:

First, I’m surprised that Raphael has not helped you in any way, I have never had any issues with him and am not sure why he would not want to aid you in some way? Anyway, Marbas would help I believe, at least he has with me and others I know of.

I’ve heard reports from people on other forums that the AA’s were not inclined to work with them. Many of them were homosexuals and had a lot of disdain for the Judeo Christian paradigm which makes sense in that case. Not implying anything about your sexual preference Mundopincha, just saying if you prefer to work with a different set of spirits over the Arch Angels it makes sense they would be less eager to assist.

Personally I’ve never had a problem with them and have used them in healing as well as protection workings.

Interesting observation Wandering Fool but I can only see it as half right. Although I’m not gay, when I first started working with the arch angels I had a HUGE disdain for the judeo christian paradigm and this disdain is actually what compelled me to work with them in order to get to the knowledge and truth hidden behind the veil of the church. I don’t think it has so much to do with having misgivings about christianity nor do I feel that defying the precepts of christianity is detrimental to working with them either. From my experience the arch angels tend to dislike the practitioner only as much as he/she dislikes him/herself. I’ve had several falling outs with them in my time and each time it was usually due to me thinking I had done something wrong that they wouldn’t like but as soon as I made peace with that and came to terms with myself they were as open to me as ever. Perhaps this is the reason those people had a bad time of working with the arch angels. Hope that provides some insight I just got off work and my head is kinda fuzzy so I hope this is as understandable as I think it is. lol

That makes a lot of sense Kitari. A lot of these people especially in the south get chastised and shunned for their sexuality which could play into the whole self loathing/ feelings of shame which you talked about. I see some say stuff like God or Jesus is bullshit or a joke and then wonder why they couldn’t evoke angels. I say give respect to whatever current you wish to work with. You don’t have to like, love or worship these beings but at least acknowledge their power.

I have no love for any organized religion. I tend to look at things differently and see YHVH, Allah, Horus, Satan etc. etc. as just different aspects of the same force. We put names on it to more easily categorize what aspect we’re referring to.

How can you summon Baron Samedi?

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:9, topic:524”]That makes a lot of sense Kitari. A lot of these people especially in the south get chastised and shunned for their sexuality which could play into the whole self loathing/ feelings of shame which you talked about. I see some say stuff like God or Jesus is bullshit or a joke and then wonder why they couldn’t evoke angels. I say give respect to whatever current you wish to work with. You don’t have to like, love or worship these beings but at least acknowledge their power.

I have no love for any organized religion. I tend to look at things differently and see YHVH, Allah, Horus, Satan etc. etc. as just different aspects of the same force. We put names on it to more easily categorize what aspect we’re referring to.[/quote]

Interesting, I think I should give all entities the respect they deserve. I had things on the upswing, then one night sarcastic reading out of the Abramelin book, then I’m suddenly dropping the ball. I figured it was just on me not seeing all things through 110%, but maybe I did a no-no there.

I guess as a beginner I should just start with the basic exercises and meditation, give my apologies to the universe, and see wht happens quickly. Not that timing has always seemed to jive between me and the divine, but maybe I had disdain on the back burner which was kind of nullifying the front burner appreciation I thought I was giving.

Or perhaps I’m still ignorant to the way things work outside of what I can do at a basic level and what I percieve at a basic level.

James Del Fuego