Healing Modalities

What is your chosen method of healing and why?

1 Like

Herbal and kitchen witchery, because it is both mundane and magickal ways of healing.

3 Likes

I use the elemental method that Franz Bardon made popular.

1. Identify the elemental dominance of the problem.
  2. Exhale the excess of that element.
  3. Inhale the opposite element.

This works no matter it’s emotional, a mental state, a behavior, a memory… It doesn’t work overnight thought. You need to repeat frequently so the new pattern takes the place of the old one.

If you don’t like the idea of elements. You can use color, give a color the problem, make a clear statement that the problem is THAT color. And do the same method.

If you can’t the use a visual method, use the same procedure with a smell or a kinetic feeling.

For a physical matter it takes way more time and effort.

2 Likes

for emotional issues: visualise a flame burning away all emotional energies from the chakras, if your chakras are awakened enough you will feel it. it might be painful so just bear with it. do it for 10 minutes for 1-3 weeks and you will notice incredible emotional resolve and perhaps even complete peace with the issue.
for physical healing: visualise the area that needs to be healed with a glowing blue light. focus your intent on healing it. this is where it gets tricky. for some reason i have alot of success with it, dont know why, its sort of my specialty, but that doesnt mean everyone will have success with it though. those are my suggestions though. i have had great success with it in the past

2 Likes