Healing and Sobriety

Hello,

My name is Destene. I have been here before, but I forgot the passwords told my old accounts and I am making a new account.

I am healing and totally sober. I think once I am fully healed, I can make a real home for Prince Belial and all of the spiritual people and police work and wildlife I have accumulated during my drug use. And not do drugs, but use myself as a spiritual point of contact, instead of using drugs as a gateway to contact.

I am working on it all soon. The police have been really kind to me, especially since I tried to use other organized groups as the basis for funding of my home. I cannot do that, as that is illegal, unless it were to be BALG. or my own pocket money, which I am trying to fundraise, after I heal.

Have a great day everyone!

Hail Prince Belial!
Hail Lord Baalzebul!
Hail Lord Asmodeus!
Hail Lord Azazel!
Hail Duke Dantalion!
Hail Duke Astaroth!
Hail Jesus Christ!
Hail the demons I work with!

Much love

Welcome @BelialBAAL It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

intro3

What was your original account? Duplicates are against the rules so it will have to be closed.

I made an intro. I forgot my other accounts.