Healed my body with my mind

Mind then Body-Body then Mind?

What is mind and what is body? How do they coincide and what are their limitations? We find ourselves asking these types of questions as people of the occult because our reality is no longer what those stuck in the matrix would call, actual reality. My path has brought me to different levels of experiences with the demonic realm, the world of the Arch Angels we grew up learning about in the dogmatic Abrahamic teachings, Talisman, Servitors, and so much more that the world we live in just seems as a dreamscape from the everyday hustle and bustle.

If you ask yourself if these worlds are interconnected, quantum physics will say yes they are without the occult complimented. Perhaps they are not within the realm of scientific phenomena, I am no scientist. However as a species we are fascinated by the very thought of the unknown. As our monkey brains work so hard to put the pieces of the puzzles together to create anything and everything that makes sense as this is what our brains are created to do, one of the millions of questions that pass through it are, can the spiritual essence be it energy, vibration, spiritualism, have control of our physical body? We all know that our conscious mind controls our standard everyday functions, and our subconscious controls our inner gears such as our heart beat, brain activity, healing, metabolism, and so forth.

Where I am going with his short discussion is self-healing. Can we as much as bypass an injury with our minds and without medical treatment. My answer is yes, we can. Back in 2013 I injured my right shoulder labrum and had been hindered ever since. Receiving my Personal Trainers certification at age 17 and picking up my first weight at age 15, this was catastrophic for me. Working out my body, changing its frame from 140lbs to 275lbs at 14% body fat then down to 229lbs at 11% body fat just to challenge myself was my passion. Helping people become healthier was also my passion. But for myself, what kind of teacher would I be if I could not even workout?

I had seen 3 different doctors all whom told me I torn my labrum pretty badly. I tried to stop working out for over a year and when I got back to the gym, the pain was still there. This alone was depressing and difficult for me to deal with. In November of 2017 I decided enough was enough and underwent a medical procedure. The procedure was an utter failure to say the least. Now what? I just went under to get myself healed and yet I am in the same situation. Things had to change.

With my new occult knowledge I figured perhaps I can figure out a means of fixing my shoulder. Has anybody ever done this? Probably, but sure as hell nobody that I know or met. I decided to go back to the gym with a different outlook on pain and the body. What we do know is that we are all made of atoms, and everything around and throughout the universe comes from the same source, the same fabric. But what we do not know is what holds this together? What holds my fingernail, my head, my heart, and my cartilage together? My guess would be energy. Energy… I control this every day during my practice. Through my practice energy work was the very first thing I learned and could control. So if I can control energy why can I not hold my own cartilage together? Of course I can.

So I went to the gym for the first time in months. The last time I went for about a week and had to stop. This time I was not going to avoid the standard exercises that caused the pain, but I would do the exercise to bring the pain about. My mission is to become my pain, understand it, why it is there, and how will I relieve my body of it with actual invitation. I placed the first two 45lb plates on the bench press. This time knowing that I was not going to go in full force, but this would be more of a meditation/ physical exercise of resistance training. I lifted the weight, no pain yet, but I knew it was coming. There it is, I feel it, ouch! I breathed as I would normally, and closed my eyes. As one would astral travel or try to put your mind into another setting, I became the actual pain and connected with it on a cellular level. I spoke to it, and I appreciated its existence. Pain is energy trapped within an area, but as practitioners energy is our play toy. So I flowed myself as the pain into my chest and down to my feet. The more I accept the pain, the more the pain would fade away. Each repetition would send the signal to my brain, with each signal I would smile at it. The energy was being released down and out of my feet. This went on and on for about 4 weeks. With each passing week the pain has subsided more and more. At this point the pain is hardly noticeable. The opposing vibration of love and appreciation helped convert the pain into a neutral vibration as it was faced with its counterpart or antagonistic vibration. Once the relationship and connection was built, the energy flowed graciously out of me as I moved it with my mind.

At this point I am not 100% ridden of the pain and still in the process of numbing it completely. But I can say that our bodies are fully under our control, and what keeps our atoms together can be controlled. My injury is getting better, and without the help of medical science. What I have gathered from this experience, is with the understanding of energy, and the depth of our own control, the very essence that holds our atoms together can be controlled. So even through an injury, the body will not get further harmed, but can continue moving at its normal function. The pain is there, but what is pain? So, Mind then body, or body then mind?

-Serps

20 Likes

If anyone has a similar issue feel free to pm me. I am happy to explain this technique in further depth.

2 Likes

This is an interesting topic, i have to agree that our mind can control energy to heal our body, yesterday i felt my brain was very tired, i use it heavily each day and it’s quite exhausting, so in the night i took time to regenerate it or heal it by breathing in energy (visualizing yellow energy) and i directed it into my brain making it move inside my neurons to regenerate them, thus energizing all parts of my brain, i could instantly feel the energy flowing inside of it, to finish it i contracted a good portion of that energy in the center of the brain to leave it there and visualized it (the brain) being completely yellow like Gold . When i opened my eyes i felt like i had a new brain, can’t describe the feeling but it was very helpful.

Thanks for sharing this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for reading. Its a long one

1 Like

This is actually something done commonly in shamanism

4 Likes

Got any good books

I was reading about it earlier. I don’t remember which book though.

1 Like

Spontaneous Healing by Andrew Weil, although not specifically occult, is a pretty good read on this topic.

3 Likes

If you remember please send. I did this all on my own. Must have came from the collective. But pls send if you can

1 Like

Going to check this out

1 Like

The title is shamanism for beginners but idk by who

1 Like

Awesome. This has been quite an experience to say the least

1 Like

@Nyxifer thanks for sharing

3 Likes

There was a specific section in healing. Mind-body healing. Made me think of this actually

1 Like

It just made sense to me. As I stated someone has probably done this. I simply came to the conclusion there has to be a way. All my scientific knowledge along w my certifications in fitness, and of course the occult just kind of gave me the idea

3 Likes

In addition to the YouTube link, the ability to heal other diseases or prevent them, this guys give good explanations on the benefit of being a vegetarian for health and for spirituality, the spirituality is not on that video but basically i understood that Flesh is pure foolishness, and eating beings that have souls is not advised.
I followed his explanations based on the book called Oahspe long time ago before being in this path.

1 Like

If cephalopods can do it, so can we, dammit!

9 Likes

This is along the lines if some thing Lucifer told me recently about letting the pain sink into you and become part of you and it will no longer be painful.

The mind is all powerful. When I was anorexic I was in pure bliss mode because the pain of that became extremely powerful. It’ll make you higher than any drug.

3 Likes

check on youtube as well, fascinating interviews

1 Like

But plantae, trees and flowers etc have souls… So I don’t see the difference.

2 Likes