Hawaiian Goddess Pele is on Fire!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pele_(deity![Elements-by-Cathrine-Langwagen-332x450|332x450](upload://sNBp3eiuvy2ANPHJFZu72EsB8FY.jpg)![Matt-Forney-Pele-photo-crop|690x460](upload://r8taOsmABr8idbmQoFY3TLlPSiy.png)![Matt-Forney-Pele-photo-crop|690x460](upload://r8taOsmABr8idbmQoFY3TLlPSiy.png)![Pele-Ans-Kamapuaa|249x500](upload://ccrTW9HCUJtGWKdnqE7okXs2Iu2.jpg)![FB_IMG_1526020682489|390x500](upload://be2UNOP8aZtgu2EjtaucNrioXPV.jpg)

8 Likes

She has risen yet again

2 Likes

I know ain’t it great! I’m loving this did you see the latest outage from the volcano erupting right now on big island?
Watch the video above it will make you feel real good…

1 Like

I adore Pele :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Shes hot! Lol. Scott Cunningham did some good work on Hawaiian spirits.

1 Like

Ha I used to have this saved on my phone too:
Elements-by-Cathrine-Langwagen-332x450

I even have some things similar to it saved:

Yep, funny coincidence. :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Very lovely photos.

1 Like

Hm. Interesting.

1 Like

I thought she was always on fire.

Either way, great to see that she’s active! I just hope that doesn’t mean she’s gonna explode and kill innocent people.

1 Like

Take a look at some celestial events:
Uranus is about to enter into Taurus.
Mars, Saturn and Pluto are coming together in Capricorn.
Uranus still squares Pluto and Jupiter is still retrograde in Scorpio. Also, April’s fool Moon in Scorpio…
There are a lot of powerful astrological events still to come, so this time could be full of unexpected surprises.
At the same time, this mergings of energies can make your rituals very productive if you can deal with a preasure, both, internal and external.

3 Likes

Hey Dave you are really good at that is have you ever thought about starting an astrology thread?

3 Likes

I love Pèle :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

She is beautiful, I hope she is warm from the inside too. Is she single.

2 Likes

Better hope Kamapua’a doesn’t hear that shit.

2 Likes

Thank you Adam.
Starting an astrolgy thread, sounds like a good suggestion! I’ll think what I can offer. I’m not a professional astrologer.

2 Likes

Well hell, nobody else has done one yet so blaze the trail my friend.

1 Like

I just wish she’d burn south ga to the ground

2 Likes

Amen to that. Well, especially because most people drive like they’re on a crazy racetrack :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

She might just wait and see. Could be wild fires in the future. But it’s really humid there so who knows. And besides were you not satisfied that tornado’s ripped through there knocking down everyone’s house but yours…

1 Like

Shall I?

1 Like