Having scary dreams after calls

I hope there is a way to bypass this but I don’t know,People say call, make your offer and go on with your normal life,This is not possible in my At night I have terrible dreams in my bed, especially when I have a baby in my hand and someone wants to kill this baby and me,The baby is crying and every time I dream of someone I don’t know killing someone I don’t know, I get very uncomfortable, Since my family is at home at night, all my calls are made during the day or in the What triggers me to experience this situation and how does it stop me from having these crappy dreams?

The baby may indicate you are going against your own deepest values in some way, and need to stop and evaluate whether your magick is taking you away from yourself, instead of making you more powerful and strong.

1 Like

That baby is my nephew, someone I spend time with in real life, and in my dreams he is always next to me and we fight with the person who wants to kill us, Nothing happened when I petitioned Sargatanas, but I became more interested in her, When I asked Amon to tie my girlfriend to me more, he broke up with me and I started having crappy dreams all the time, Will Amon get angry with me - #4 by Ornias

Can I use this method in the daytime or morning and after doing this can you give me a method to shoot

1 Like

Seems like that answered your question then. :thinking:

The girl was already my lover, I wanted her to fall in love with me with an unending but we broke so this is not what i wanted but it was the opposite.

Maybe it’s because I’m Muslim, but I know souls don’t separate religions, I just want to know what I’m doing wrong.

You were unsure whether one girl was right for you, because she wasn;t a virgin - that’s fine and all but if you want a thing, you need to know what it is very clearly. Any mixed emotions will cause problems.

Then you wanted to become a gigolo and get rich older ladies dating you for money.

Pick one thing you truly want, don’t worry whether or not it’s “cool” - and go for it. :+1:

I think this baby is a symbol of innocence and your own purpose which you were born with, and that when the baby’s in danger, it means you’re putting yourself into a situation which contradicts your soul’s true desires.

If you want to be loved by a girl for whom you are her whole universe, focus on finding that and do not let your emotions stray to girls who are not suitable.

5 Likes

I suggest a good, deep meditation where your mind can find ease. Listen to yourself. Explain to yourself what you are experiencing. If you feel more asured - out loud.

See where that gets you.

Best of luck.

1 Like