Having relationships with spirits

And at the risk of sounding prudish again, not every demon king, god, or seraph will go like “Oh awesome, a mortal wants to fuck me!” And immediately come to fullfil your bdsm wishes.

Exactly. And that can hurt. Or, it will definitely hurt.

5 Likes

The relationship you have with spirits is 100% a mirror of the relationship you have with yourself. So if you demand unconditional love or demand sex 24/7 or demand extreme attention, ask yourself what may be missing. "Love“ is by far the most overused word, and what camouflages as love can be something quite different. Pay very close attention to your motivation, and if you don’t know yourself, do not expect to find paradise in the arms of a sexy demon daddy…or a benevolent god who will always cuddle you. Not gonna happen. I can only say this: dedicate your energy to knowing and empowering (another overused word) yourself, and the type of relationship you will have from this vantage point is going to be of a very different caliber.

But what I said above depends on what you want. If all you want is hot steamy sex, get yourself a suitable incubus/ succubus/ servitor/ thoughtform, and get your freak on. Just don’t expect a spirit capable of sooooo much more to cater to your carnal needs or to support your infantile, immature and unsophisticated ego. Chances are they won’t take you seriously if that’s all you want.

11 Likes

Not to mention that there’s some people that seems to be like: “i can’t get someone loving me so I’m going to get only relationships with spirits since now”, instead of trying to improve the things that doesn’t let them being on relationship or being desirable, even improving the fear itself of being alone and needed other one to feeling “complete”, which could also be reach with the help of certain entity, but that’s not possible only with sex and cuddles.

This might be debatible and i know that everyone can do what they want with their lives, but personally i feel the isolating from human interaction and changing that for only spirit relationships (that also aren’t for improvement, only to satisfy some desires), it’s not healthy

5 Likes

That’s a whole can of worms…some people do not want human relationships for various reasons, or they simply can’t find a partner - it happens, and it doesn’t necessarily mean that this person is somehow deficient and is seeking a substitute in a relationship with a spirit. For some people, solitude is the greatest form of happiness. However, I believe (and I’m by no means qualitfied do judge anyone) that apart from a very small minority of people who are spiritually very sophisiticated and on a very different path than the “normal” people and for this reason can’t find a partner they can see eye-to-eye with, most will have some kind of unresolved issues that they might want to run away from in a spiritual relationship. Which is when a lot of trouble can start. I’ve been schlepping so much emotional baggage around that, interestingly enough, my spiritual marriage has been helping me acknowledge and resolve (still, and always, in the process) that I believe I am now more than ever capable of having a very different type of relationship with humans. Men, who I prefer as partners, or humans in general. I have been confronted with so much pain and unresolved shit thanks to the spirit partnership that now I see why I was attracted to a certain type of person before and why it always went south, and why I have contributed to my own unhappiness, big time.

There are many different ways to find happiness - although, personally, I don’t think one should strive for happiness, but for some form of contentment, however this looks like for everyone individually. So, if there are people who have genuinely found out for themselves that they simply won’t or can’t be in a relationship with a human, but they aren’t seeking an ersatz lover in the spirit(s) they’re with, that’s a totally different ball game than someone who is seriously wounded and is afraid to address their wounds, and thus expects their spiritual relationship to be nothing but Hollywood pink bubblegum unicorn glitter galore, with non-stop instant gratification of their every whim and desire. That is a recipe for delusion and subsequently, for a lot more pain.

10 Likes

Conclusion: pain, always pain.

(lol, sorry. Keep with the high quality, Lux!)

6 Likes

My inner existentialist agrees wholeheartedly. :grin:

Thank you!

4 Likes

It definitely has its moments, tho

2 Likes

I agree and disagree. Pain is definitely there, but from pain can come growth… Or well more pain. It’s all perspective.

2 Likes

We should consider there’s different ways to respond and to sense pain. Rabbits make themselves have a heart attack when thy feel a lot of pain. You can stab two persons with a knife at the same spot and they not necessarily will have the same response.

Pain (physical or not), it’s a really subjective thing. And it’s really more complex when we talk about a non physical one, because although there’s relatively easy using an analgesic and fixing what is causing it, in the other case there’s a lot of things influencing pain. So imagine your life is being drained by a terrible carried relationship with an entity, could you jusy say: “hey, i feel like this, maybe it’s my succubus”
There’s a big possibility that you’ll end on antipsychotics or hospitalised.

Just think on all those people that end their lives just because they are on a bad relationship or ended the one they have, because they can’t live peacefully with their families. Just like humans relationships are complex, spiritual ones are complex too, and they have the problem that you just can’t go with your best friend and talk them about for help (not in all cases).

Yes, pain can help us to grow, but in some cases it can even destroy your life to death

2 Likes

Well pain is a both subjective and a reality. Although I lean more towards subjective. Emotional pain only hurts because we consider whatever stimuli that caused the emotional pain to be bad/negative. An example being someone ending a relationship with us. You could either:

A) be happy about it, because you know being single is better
B) become depressed/sad because you thought the person was “the one”
C) be indifferent

See? Subjective. Physical pain exists only because our brains and nervous systems register whatever physical stimuli to be bad for our survival ( like a snake bite) and cause us to feel a physical pain in response to the physical stimuli. Physical pain only exists because of our brains/nervous system. So how subjective is that?

Yes our reactions will be quite different, depending on the situation/individual. Some people learn, and grow. Others don’t want to let go/move on. Others act out in other ways. So I agree there.

Pain will only destroy your life if you let it. Well speaking specifically about emotional/mental pain. That’s a mindset that can lead to bad places and bad choices. Obviously there are physical things that can be well out of our control – like some dumb driver accidentally hitting someone/etc.

2 Likes