Having are hard time with candle magic

I’'ve tried a few rituals and they always seem to fail. Do you always need new candles for a new spell? What am I doing wrong?

There are many factors that may contribute to failure.

For example, it could be your ability to relax and concentrate on sending your desire through the flame of the candle.

But, if the problems are not in you, sometimes what is blocking your success is the environment. Always, there are people that are hard to influence and you may need more powerful magick.

Try some candle magick for goals that are not too hard to achieve by magick. For example, influencing people that don’t have strong will :slight_smile:

Candle magick done on it’s own can be difficult. Candle magick empowered by spirits can be major. A powerful group of spirits that you can connect with to empower your candle magick is your Ancestors. :wink:

A specific ancestor or do you mean invoke the group of them?
Also I have one earth spirit that I call and whenever he appears I see behind him thousands of wolves that come running in and they all group behind him…In the beginning when I first began seeing him, sometimes there were all these beings in black hooded robes standing behind him…and then they changed to wolves…And that is just the earth being I call. The other beings from the other three sections are as different as can be.

Maxx

I do mean a group but if you have a connection with a specific ancestor that works quite well also. Don’t forget in that case, they do need vital life force energy to do magick and if you don’t provide it to them they will have to drain you to get results.

Wolves? Shapeshifting? In a group behind your ancestor? That is very cool! Mysterious.

Hey, Maxx!

If you’re into “angels” at all, give Metatron a try. That guy is pure fire 'n power! (The “angels” aren’t nearly as stuffy as contemporary christianity makes them out to be!) Success to You!!! :wink: Z

Well if you are going to bring up Metatron I have to mention his brother, Sandalphon (just to give him props as a human who became an AA). However, are you suggesting using Metatron in magick? Have you done this with success?

(Big Smile) Yup. :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:6, topic:131”]Hey, Maxx!

If you’re into “angels” at all, give Metatron a try. That guy is pure fire 'n power! (The “angels” aren’t nearly as stuffy as contemporary christianity makes them out to be!) Success to You!!! :wink: Z[/quote]

Interesting. I’ve never contacted Metatron. How powerful is he?

[quote=“tania, post:9, topic:131”][quote=“Zoe, post:6, topic:131”]Hey, Maxx!

If you’re into “angels” at all, give Metatron a try. That guy is pure fire 'n power! (The “angels” aren’t nearly as stuffy as contemporary christianity makes them out to be!) Success to You!!! :wink: Z[/quote]

Think of approaching a group of 4 or 5 young men; He’s the one that throws off that ‘in your face’ vibe! Give Him a shout out, just to visit a minute. If you truly crave his company, he’ll show… well maybe not show show, but you’ll know he’s there. You’ll be covered with goose bumps & tingles. Like I said; pur fire 'n power! :wink: Z

Interesting. I’ve never contacted Metatron. How powerful is he?[/quote]

*** btw Adelphia! A nod to Sandalphon. Not personal with him yet, but being Metatron’s brother, I’ve no doubt he’s terrif!!! :wink: Z

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your comments!! Anyone have any idea
how to evoke my ancestors? Anybody ever worked with Sitri?
I want to evoke him but I can’t get past candle magick spells!
LOL

Hello, CMALIK

Have you considered the possibility that you just don’t have a ‘natural affinity’ with fire, or perhaps candle magick? Its beyond me why most of the modern occult books teach candle magick as a good ‘beginning’! In most all the old traditions, fire is one of the last magicks to work with (and there’s a reason for that). So put the candles away for now…

Do you know what element cooperates - feels good - feels right, friendly, etc.? That’s the element you should work with first … if indeed working with an element appeals to you. Some Mages prefer to work with ritual, some with meditation/ focus/ imagery. The list is endless.

So stop beating yourself up over all the little details.

Why not try simply sitting still? daydreaming? pondering the personality you think this Spirit has? imagining the Work you want to accomplish? Let yourself just slide into it. Maybe music assists you. Maybe incense or the sound of water carries you away.

You gotta play with this stuff, get a feel for it. Your door is there, you just have to keep feeling your way around the walls til you find it. And you WILL find it. You could very easily find it tonight if you can relax and stop struggling … :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:6, topic:131”]Hey, Maxx!

Hi Zoe,

I’ve never worked with Metatron, but I have worked with Sandalphon and has never failed me. Of course, I used him a couple of times. Compared the Two: what are the effects or results of these two magnificent ArchAngels?

I have not worked with Metatron since the angel is high up there and also, I don’t know when or what situation to call on the ArchAngel?

Thanks.

What are some of the more powerful forms of magic that might help?
Any special places I can find these rituals? Where to purchase supplies?

@JAPEREZ Metatron is arrogant, bold, wilfull and will challenge you at every turn; he likes to get his way and he will test every boundary you have and question every restriction you place on the job to be done … but he’s damn powerful and utterly reliable - IF he respects you.

@ CMALIK You could ask a dozen people that question and receive a dozen different responses. I’ve been at this for 16+ years and I’m all about what is fast, efficient & worth my precious time. The only “tool” you really need to get you started is reliable, easy to understand INFORMATION… The book this Forum is named for is as good as any I’ve seen. “Become a Living God” is straightforward, unvarnished and it contains the SAME framework for Magick that I spent years - years- uncovering and deciphering from the hundreds of books I’ve read & dozens of methods I’ve practiced. I’m not kidding. :wink: Z

The law of reversed effort is the most likely culprit to your lack of success. You really really really want it to work, so it’s not working. As a rule of thumb, as soon as you forget that you’ve performed the ritual at all, or have no desire remaining for the result, it will come to you. ALL of your desire needs to be released in the ritual itself. The resultant nonattachment is a large part of the ritual’s success!