Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Tonight is glasya-labolas, I evoked him quick, I could hear him very easily.

But I fear I may have to put a hold on this practice or stop it all together. I’ve noticed several of my family to have been having otherwise questionable symptoms of something. For sake of them I will be halting this and banishing heavily to determine a culprit.

8 Likes

Evoke him one more time and ask. He is reputed to know all things, past present and future. Also tell him I said hi.

6 Likes

Yep im cutting it short, my cat is showing signs of feline hyperethesia, my boss is affectively avoiding me, wife had a freak out, damaging electronics with prolonged holding, and a few other things going on. Since I started this my being has had a major change in feeling like there is a second of me under my skin and now perhaps the deamon`s warnings are showing. I’ve also been very anxious…

Maybe it is all coincidence, but there has been a lot of tension around my home the past few weeks and oddly on balg. Maybe it will all pass, idk.

I’ve done banishings and scans clear me of any negative presence, but it is possible that it is me having the effect on everyone else.

Good luck to anyone else who is or will attempt this…

10 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work out for you. If my senses were as attuned as yours I would jump on it, then again I have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to continue the work, I realised I have to accept my reality as it is to release myself from these shackles. Once you taste liberation you can’t just let it go.

I’ll have to do other work to protect those I love.

8 Likes

Bune the 26th deamon in the lesser keys, I called until I realised my thought became manipulated.

“I have come” sounded feminine

Thank you, said my gratitude

Will you unlock the aspects of my mind you are associated with?

"It’s already So

The wisdom?

“It will be so in time”

I already know the answer to this question, but what can I expect?

"Endless desire

Thanks.

Did before/after banishings

8 Likes

Next is Ronove, it says he has knowledge of tongues, I wonder if he unlocks the door in your mind that he is associated with, that it would remove the block that adults have when trying to learn a new language. Maybe it applies to other things like conversational skills or taste lol.

4 Likes

I’m burned out, can’t hear Ronove will have to try again later

3 Likes

Just saying man this is really interesting as long as you keep going I’ll keep reading. But don’t forget to take a rest now and then

6 Likes

Marquis%20Ronove
Feeling fresh, I started to evoke Ronove again, he came quick but sounded like an old man lol.

Ronove?

“Yes?”

Can you tell me your name? (Have to prove it is them)

“Ronove”

You came very quickly!

“You called yesterday and I never left”

Said my thanks welcomes

Ronove I have three questions for you the first being, can you unlock the aspect of my mind you are associated with?

“Yes, of course. Let’s do that now”

What can I expect?

“Just some discomfort”

Lol

one more question, in the goetia it says you have Knowledge of tongues, what does that mean?

“Everything it is associated with, from taste to speech of course”

So you’re saying I can learn a language easier?

“By heavy utilization of my sigil, after unlocking the door in your mind, intertwined with any language work can you improve”

18 Likes

Berith I call upon you, I evoke you, I summon you, come talk to me. I gazed deeply into his sigil and it began to glow and pulsate. I closed my eyes and kept calling, finally…

He spoke loudly and with an echo.

Berith?

“Yes, I have been called”

Said thanks and welcomes

Berith I have to ask firstly, in the goetia it says you can turn all metal into gold. Is that literal or what?

“All metals can be changed into gold by changing value and perception, transmutation is not necessary and easily applied to the flesh”

Damn, good answer.

Will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated?

“Yes, let’s begin”

What can I expect?

“The house of which you call, home: Will fill with questions and thoughts about you.”

I guess now people’s perception of me will begin to change

10 Likes

Ive been following your journey so far and Im inspired to perform my first proper evocation. I wont do anything until I have solid protection in place around my loved ones. What do you use for protection?

2 Likes

Easiest method is to banish with the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram before and after. You can find more info about it in the search bar here, Lots of good stuff.

9 Likes
6 Likes

I just want to throw an update out there for those who have been following this:

I have missed a couple days, not out of laziness, but of pure exhaustion. This is definitely work that takes from you. It is not a 72 day journey as I originally thought. Eventually, I will reach a finish line with these evocations, but the practice itself can never cease. It will exist forever as I will. I have gone through an array of emotions since beginning this and I assure you that is quite unusual for me.

I have gone from level, to low, to high, and all other combinations you can come up with. Each deamon comes and they unlock an aspect of my mind. This is a torrent of emotion and information. I wake up feeling different everyday. There are days when it feels as if I am utterly possessed, a lifeforce within me rages at times and moves separate of my body. Like as if I move to the right it moves to the left and we pull at each other. Obsession is a huge thing as well. It is more subtle than you think, it crawls in your mind and compels you with a thought and a raging torrent!

As such, I am only 28 days in. The results are… strange. Sigil magick is not even a challenge anymore, I can easily charge a sigil and produce results. I haven’t tried much other forms of magick, such as manifesting spirits to send to others or any other delightfully fun things you can think of, but I would love to and would love to hear any ideas on what.

Each deamon has been somewhat despair in telling me what to expect and I truly understand now. We are happy when we are born into servitude, but when we realize that we have been all along trapped in a cage the mind starts to lose itself.

Azazel has been speaking to me, quite a bit lately. To the point, where I have been compelled to start a book to record this information. After all, it was Azazel that has compelled so much change in me.

Today is Berith and Astaroth.

17 Likes

Holler at Astaroth for me if you think of it. Ask if we worked together a week ago.

1 Like

That’s a vague question! lol
You’ll probably only get a yes or no response you know

1 Like

Yep, but it would answer alot. It’s related to this whole mask concept. If you’re game I suppose did we work together a week ago, and should we work together in the future.

2 Likes

haha ok, Ill ask.

2 Likes

Ohhh that’s a very fun challenge! Can you repeat it in like…a year when I’ll be more experienced in the LHP? :smiley:

3 Likes