Have any of you tried Levitation Spell ?
One person lies down
2 others are with him and talk
“Light as a feather, stiff as a board”
I’m curious
or a spell to change eye color ?
Have any of you tried Levitation Spell ?
One person lies down
2 others are with him and talk
“Light as a feather, stiff as a board”
I’m curious
or a spell to change eye color ?
That is not a “levitation spell.” It’s the power of suggestion. And yes, I did it in high school drama class. It’s a classic demonstration of mind over matter. It was portrayed as a spell in the movie The Craft though.
I found it in a book where it’s written like a spell… I was just curious where the magic could reach.
It was a well known parlour game when I was a kid. What book did you find it in?
I used to have some books like that, very flowery and fluffy lol
It’s actually very simple to do, and easily explained scientifically, but it’s funny to think I was doing magick sanctioned by my teacher in grade 8 ![]()
I found this by accident, although it’s true that everyone likes a different style. ![]()
There’s nothing wrong with the book. It’s the soccer mom Wicca type of stuff, basically sanitized mainstream New Age magic, like The Secret. It’s safe, harmless fun and we all need to start somewhere. I first got started with Silver Ravenwolf’s teen witch books.
Try it and there is your result.
However, you may want to have three other friends that have interest and experience in the occult.
“Ceremonial Magic” by Israel Regardie has the Opening by Watchtower ritual in the end of the book.