Have any of you had a physical sign as clear as this one?

2 Likes

Yes, several times and in several forms.
There is nothing special in this. It happens daily with thousands of people.

4 Likes

OMD that girls is a hoot, I just watched a couple of her videos LOL

2 Likes

Yes, though it’s really rare.

They usually just move my stuff. Sometimes, they’ll go the extra mile and hide things from me.

2 Likes

Theres this thing were you balance a pencil on top of another and ask yes or no questions. It went viral at some point known as the charlie challenge. Well, i used the pencil method with asmodeus. I asked him to move them and it fucking moved! I lost my shit for a moment it was awesome.

3 Likes

Yes. Back in the day, when I used to let any old spirit in (& had a ridiculous amount in my house) stuff would move somewhat often. I had a poltergeist at one point & it would slam doors & throw dishes/pots. The coolest was when I watched my dad’s watch “slide” (seemed more like it was slowly pulled) off his wallet, slowly across a level table, & drop onto the floor. (It moved about a foot & a half.) My dad watched it, too, then laughed & said, “It’s the poltergeist” & walked away like it was nothing, lol! I was sorta fascinated watching it & I thought that, too, but the fact he just accepted it so easily & went about his business made me laugh.

1 Like

Same here! They take stuff and I can’t find it, then they return it after they see me all upset and buying a new item to replace the other one! I have had them unscrew lids off bottles, take caps of lip balms and throw them at my feet, then the lip balm go off in another direction.

3 Likes

Lol! Sounds like fae.

1 Like

Yes, I have some connection with them. They are around me but I haven’t really tried hard to interact with them. I find them okay to have around, bit cheeky but mostly just have a sense of humour.

1 Like

I made friends with some, over 20 years ago & they weren’t bad, but they ended up annoying me too much, so I asked them to leave & they did.

I’m okay with them. So far we seem to share the living space fairly well.

1 Like

Omg i swear something has hid my things multuple times in different places i have lived! Only for it to reappear the nexy day like wtf or it will reappear in my room after i have lost it while out on an errand??

2 Likes