Haures. Drawings - 2

He likes to torture me))) uploaded a photo that was deleted from the phone, that is, not at all. I had to delete the topic. I hope everything will work out again.
Good day. And so, the next demon Haures.

Oh, and it was hard to draw him). Because he decided to check whether I am worthy of him or not. It broke me very much. It felt like he was trying to rip out my wings, along with my shoulder blades. Then it didn’t seem enough to him, and he also began to warm me up from the inside. The skin is cold and there was a fire inside. But I persisted in drawing it. Probably even reveling in this torture. I knew it was a challenge. I accepted it and came out the winner))) how gorgeous they are. He praised me afterwards, said that I was doing well. Well, I’ll be getting ready to draw another demon. Then I will try to work with them.

3 Likes

Haures definitely loves his torture! I know I like it :wink:

1 Like

Sometimes these demons and deities are infuriating)). No, I won’t let you set me up so easily… I’m making fun of you a little bit because I’m bored, and you deserve to be bullied)) These are the words of the Haur. I joined his game)) I had the same thing with the god Loki. Here are a couple that I have. I wonder what will happen next. How will other demons behave?)))

1 Like

Cool art

1 Like

And so, the torture of the Haur continues. I was coming home from work, tuning in to Decarabia, suddenly Haures appears, and he plays with a fireball.
He says - draw my general portrait. I’m standing on fire. I liked the way you draw,
I say - where can I get this, the overall picture of each demon?
He - we will all open up to you. But I’m the first!!! Oh, that fire demon. Now I feel him next to me as a consultant.