Has my deity answered? Or coincidence?

I was at a very emotional state when I contacted King Paimon, or at least assumed that I have. I couldn’t hear Him but sometimes I can feel His energy onto me. When I drift from an emotional state to now a steady mindset. I still felt like a mess anyway, and what I needed was to have my thoughts clear of doubts as I already have a set goal for the future but I got lost in the sauce during a tragic time this month. Now I feel fine. Beforehand, I got an interview for an internship and I have it (before I wished for my doubts to be cleared). But the first day, oh boy - I was extremely late as I missed 5 stops on the train and I had to walk about nearly 50 blocks to the stop that I was supposed to be on as there were no transportation systems around me but the train that I had to wait which would take 6 minutes to come and I was already late as heck. Lol, it happened so that the walk took me an hour and I would’ve been better off waiting 6 minutes to take the train for a few minutes then. I was so paranoid about my lateness and the impression I was going to make. Usually, I would just avoid talking about being late and say that my car broke down or something so I won’t look like an irresponsible idiot (quite the irony eh). I kept thinking about what I could’ve done to deserve this tragedy… or should I say foolishness. I kept thinking about my deity and I would ask him for favors to make my supervisor understand. I suddenly had the urge to call them to inform them that I am running late because I missed my stop. They said ok. Still not enough to ease my head, as I thought of all bad shit. After an hour of arriving late, my supervisor happily greeted me and got me straight to work. He didn’t even talk about me being late. He was rather excited…

Am I overthinking this?

It turned out to be such a good day that I learned so much and got out of my shell, though some embarrassing moments occurred but shit happens (like when the door couldn’t lock and an employee had to get toilet paper so the employee barged in the bathroom and sees an intern’s bare ass halfway through the doorway (at least it was someone of my sex).

I came home so happy to draw some blood but I had a hard time doing so. But I got a bit of stains and I wiped it on the sigil I just drawn, and then chanted the enn.

1 Like

Yes…yes you are, because you claimed:

“After an hour of arriving late, my supervisor happily greeted me and got me straight to work. He didn’t even talk about me being late. He was rather excited…” and “It turned out to be such a good day that I learned so much and got out of my shell”

I believe your deity heard you :bouquet:

2 Likes

There is a fine line between coincidence and magic. What we perceive as coincidence is often merely the path that magic works through

2 Likes